Sign in to follow this  
Mr Wilkes

Sps Catapult.

L7 that dan fords catty in the pic is so bloody nice what was he charging for them before he stopped making them just out of interest

£100 + a think mate...

L7 that dan fords catty in the pic is so bloody nice what was he charging for them before he stopped making them just out of interest

£130 ish depending on what faces it had mate

£130 ish depending on what faces it had mate
That's well worth every penny how come he stopped making them ? Is there anyone else in the uk that's as good ?

Are these any good? Not as pretty obviously but a good introduction?

Doh, can't paste the ebay link.

Saurian Ventures Hunting catapult slingshot sps style loop 1745 powerbands super strong frame.

Any thoughts?

Right lads how many of u would genuinley give 100 ish for high quality sps cattys ? I have a man whos a near genius, if someone could send a core to me to give him to make them I think you would be more than happy with them . The man who made mine with the hawthorn handles on let me know whos interested

What is the dan ford one further up made from ? Im txting the man now he wants to know what materials to get in to do em

Right hes asked ifmi can get a core off anyone for him to do his first one for an example ?

Will be a tenner each plus p + p from me unless I see them cheaper then I will drop my price.

Bit too dear that for me to give himmpalmi can get them wi scales for 17 pound odd inc postage

The ones from ebay for £80 are shite!! Don't buy them!

G10 is a nitemare to work with unless you have the proper tools!!

Right lads how many of u would genuinley give 100 ish for high quality sps cattys ? I have a man whos a near genius, if someone could send a core to me to give him to make them I think you would be more than happy with them . The man who made mine with the hawthorn handles on let me know whos interested

be interested to see your mates work, I think Dans work would be very hard to beat if honest, best I've ever seen, So glad I bought his last sps ;-)