Sign in to follow this  
Mr Wilkes

Sps Catapult.

Wouldnt mind this one lol

Screenshot_2014-09-28-10-13-31_zpsxe1nxb[/quote

Awesome that SPS. A would get one but he was been a cock. A think you got to be in the clique to get one.....

Bollocks to him then. £250 too much to spend on any catty I think. Too much to lose if you drop it or have it taken off you. If you put a post on one of the Facebook catties there will be makers that can do you one just as good as a genuine one.

I must admit they are worth every penny to me ..its just...i dont have that kind of money :cry: . i better get saving my pocket money :)

Youcanthide .. Am goin to Speek to dan ford about one mate. A think he has closed down his dragonfly slingshots but goin to see if he'll do a one off for me... 😏

Edited by saluki bulls

Dan Fords are much better..... Mine goes on every mooch with me! 56FEF45A-352B-434F-9F40-93DB285A064D.jpg 2B4EE93D-F575-4CEC-85B4-F3B598E44C1A.jpg DF8501F2-12B6-44E6-9CDF-CF364226A050.jpg 207E1DD0-2778-4484-B139-7D72C807F6EA.jpg

Edited by Longers7
  • Like 3

Guest OutdoorFanatic

If you have a look on facebook theirs a lad called John morton he's mates with me (kai)

Msg him for a price his sps catapults are great ! ;)

If you have a look on facebook theirs a lad called John morton he's mates with me (kai)Msg him for a price his sps catapults are great ! ;)

get some pics up of your mates catties, let's have a gander for those who arnt on FB ;-)

L7 that dan fords catty in the pic is so bloody nice what was he charging for them before he stopped making them just out of interest