• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dan Fords are much better..... Mine goes on every mooch with me!

Yeah Harry the blokes a bellend like mate. He's work is amazing but putting a patent on a metal core slingshot Ffs  I pm him on slingshot forum enquiring about buying a sps from him he read my pm did

http://www.catapults.co/sps_style.html aint cheep tho

L7 that dan fords catty in the pic is so bloody nice what was he charging for them before he stopped making them just out of interest

£130 ish depending on what faces it had mate
That's well worth every penny how come he stopped making them ? Is there anyone else in the uk that's as good ?

Right lads how many of u would genuinley give 100 ish for high quality sps cattys ? I have a man whos a near genius, if someone could send a core to me to give him to make them I think you would be more than happy with them . The man who made mine with the hawthorn handles on let me know whos interested

Right lads how many of u would genuinley give 100 ish for high quality sps cattys ? I have a man whos a near genius, if someone could send a core to me to give him to make them I think you would be more than happy with them . The man who made mine with the hawthorn handles on let me know whos interested

be interested to see your mates work, I think Dans work would be very hard to beat if honest, best I've ever seen, So glad I bought his last sps ;-)