• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dan Fords are much better..... Mine goes on every mooch with me!

Yeah Harry the blokes a bellend like mate. He's work is amazing but putting a patent on a metal core slingshot Ffs  I pm him on slingshot forum enquiring about buying a sps from him he read my pm did

http://www.catapults.co/sps_style.html aint cheep tho

SB, thanks for the heads up about the copys :thumbs: . just been on the performance site ..wow they are feckin nice ..but pricey. ..still you get what you pay for i suppose.

I wouldn't buy one from there out of principle....... As Jim Harris has put a patent on any metal cored catty in America, meaning no-one else can make and sale them without paying him a commission.... Like he invented the idea! Greedy twat!
  • Like 1

SB, thanks for the heads up about the copys :thumbs: . just been on the performance site ..wow they are feckin nice ..but pricey. ..still you get what you pay for i suppose.

I wouldn't buy one from there out of principle....... As Jim Harris has put a patent on any metal cored catty in America, meaning no-one else can make and sale them without paying him a commission.... Like he invented the idea! Greedy twat!
Yeah Harry the blokes a bellend like mate. He's work is amazing but putting a patent on a metal core slingshot Ffs

I pm him on slingshot forum enquiring about buying a sps from him he read my pm didn't message me back a pm him a few times he finally got back to me with a real bad attitude and fuk me what arrogant prick he was. If someone is willing to hand over £200-£250 for a slingshot you would think they would do there upmost to make you one but he was like its first come first served and if you purchase one he can't guarantee it to arrive to me as sometimes get lost in customs. So I may aswell just go put my money down the drain. What a cock he is and he will not get a penny from me... I will stick with my ally sps it's doin the job for me ?

Edited by saluki bulls
  • Like 2
Guest OutdoorFanatic

you definatly dont want to be spending 85 quid on a catapult you might not shoot well or would forkhit so the best bet would be what youcanthide said and order one of gamekeeper john order one as a blank and finish it yourself if you prefere ;)

• Like 1