2014-15 Ida Coyote Coursing Season

HERE WE GO- 1st hunt in the books.

Woke up this am found Uphilldoc sleeping on my couch covered in glitter and smelling of vanilla, coconut and Patron. Then met Hay Hound and went hunting for the first time in 2014-15 season. HH brought two vets and two pups I had Gush, Sport and first time pup GiG. It started off in good kaos, we spotted a badger and pulled over to get him and had coyotes everywhere. HH got on one and got out run to a fence. Next we get one running and it crosses the road in front of me and i put my set down and gush makes the catch with sport right behind her and Gig the pup behind him. Gig has never seen a yote and with no hesitation just waded in and got to the throat. We were all pretty happy but HH brought the yote over and it was missing its bottom jaw most likely from being shot off.I'll also add it was missing for a long time. When we saw this We started cracking up as thats why they looked so good!! HH had a nice one after that in a stubble field.The last was a chip shot with a young one and my dogs did all right and the pup tied in nice. As usual custom off the mex joint for bacon and shrimp and a few laughs. Then the Doc came over and ran an IV through a young pup for me that was feeling ill. Good start to the season. I cant explain the feeling you get when you feed a few 100 pounders a while and it all comes together and it wasn't a waste. GOOD LUCK everyone!

92014b_zpse9ab237b.jpg

92014f_zps6deae549.jpg

92014d_zpsbbaf3ff9.jpg

92014c_zpsd5072251.jpg

92014g_zpsbae2c08f.jpg

92014aa_zpsf243ed8f.jpg

• Like 14

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERE WE GO- 1st hunt in the books. Woke up this am found Uphilldoc sleeping on my couch covered in glitter and smelling of vanilla, coconut and Patron. Then met Hay Hound and went hunting for the fir

Hay Hound has a 13 month old that stepped up today and made one of the best catches ever, If he keeps up at this pace he'll be something. Vid coming soon.

Bird he's a big ol' wolf dog, Stag X Stag with some really good ones behind him. "Sport" is his name DL-The combat vids more than likely wont be up here sorry