Sign in to follow this  
STUNTMAN

2014-15 Ida Coyote Coursing Season

get big buck over there that would sort him out marra ,or bryndo

yeh deff sort him out good a proper :laugh: he have the strength ,wind, speed ,he isn't slow , might have the guts might not ?, them yotes what dan and stunt say very good fighters with big teeth , would love to have a go , must get real buzz from it :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

ye its good fun chased one my self with 2 young hounds he went on a cactus bush, i soon got him out, dogs got him with kneck and front rib cage, it was a good chase ,i ran for about four hundred yards chaseing and hollering the pups along as they had not connected with a coyote but they soon did the big stag beechnut floored him then cookie the big saluki cross stag nailed him pretty exiting

• Like 1

Cracking video. How many people do you recon hunt coyotes this way? I know quite a lot of people hunt with hounds and catching the hogs but how many use stags on yotes?

1476621_10204509338032388_60817499275198

10408129_10204743517926739_2778440465930

1743525_10204721776023205_18825037816838

Been slacking with the pics but the season is going great an we have some young dogs looking good and some duds that will move on before the summer.But we are getting after it an piling the fur up.

• Like 4

I Love them dogs stuntman and the land you's have to run them on,thanks for sharing the pics and videos and keep on them coyotes,looks like you's have a ball in those trucks and with them dogs atb AT

Brill Stunt :thumbs: , great post+pics them stags powerful things mate, is one fella wearing a German helmet ?lol, maybe its me eyes playing me up as I getting older lol.