2014-15 Ida Coyote Coursing Season

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERE WE GO- 1st hunt in the books. Woke up this am found Uphilldoc sleeping on my couch covered in glitter and smelling of vanilla, coconut and Patron. Then met Hay Hound and went hunting for the fir

Hay Hound has a 13 month old that stepped up today and made one of the best catches ever, If he keeps up at this pace he'll be something. Vid coming soon.

Bird he's a big ol' wolf dog, Stag X Stag with some really good ones behind him. "Sport" is his name DL-The combat vids more than likely wont be up here sorry

get big buck over there that would sort him out marra ,or bryndo

yeh deff sort him out good a proper :laugh: he have the strength ,wind, speed ,he isn't slow , might have the guts might not ?, them yotes what dan and stunt say very good fighters with big teeth , would love to have a go , must get real buzz from it :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

ye its good fun chased one my self with 2 young hounds he went on a cactus bush, i soon got him out, dogs got him with kneck and front rib cage, it was a good chase ,i ran for about four hundred yards chaseing and hollering the pups along as they had not connected with a coyote but they soon did the big stag beechnut floored him then cookie the big saluki cross stag nailed him pretty exiting

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...