Sign in to follow this  
youcanthide...BANG

Thl Catty Shot Of The Month

Right so starting 1st October.

Video of 1 single shot be it a trick shot or kill shot etc.

At the start of the vid you MUST say. THL shot of the month, followed by what month

At the very least the catty needs to be in the video.

Once all vids are submitted a poll post will be put up for all THL members to vote on what they thought was the best shot

First month's winner will receive a catty off me. After that its upto members to sort it between themselves prizes for 1st

• Like 1

that would be a great shot !

I think he means the width of the goal, rather than the length of the pitch.............................

I think he means the width of the goal, rather than the length of the pitch.............................
i mean length of the pitch it can be done as i have done it a couple of times not easy but can be done

i mean length of the pitch it can be done as i have done it a couple of times not easy but can be done

I should have put one of these at the end of my last post ........................... :D (I was joking Gaffer)

Just had a go of my catty to say i am rough is an understatement lol started hitting things towards the end but bloody hell i couldn't hit nothing at 1st just goes to show practice practice practice didn't use mine for a month at least

Hope your don't mind but Lee (BPR asked me if he could take part. He's done this video. Even though he's not allowed back on the forum he did contribute a lot to the group so I haven't got any objections but if anybody else has let me know

th_received_1563499087211797_zpsyl4xhmny

Edited by youcanthide...BANG
  • Like 1

Guest OutdoorFanatic

Dont see why he cant participate mate :) hes a sound lad

• Like 1