Sign in to follow this  
youcanthide...BANG

Thl Catty Shot Of The Month

Haha I'm in :) does a catty have to be donated for a winner can't it be a bands set or somthing alig them lines ?

no i want to win a decent catty,dont start changing the rules already :laugh:

I will donate the first catty then we will take it from their

Top man I will be happy to donate band sets home made pouches ammo natural fork blanks and if I can finish one up to a good enough standard a finished natural catty ;-)

So when are we starting it this month or for oct ? I'm going to have a go tomorrow ;-) and try upload a vid that will be harder that pulling off a good shot :-)

• Like 1

Can the shot be shooting game ? Good pigeon shot , rabbit ect or targets only ?

I suppose It could be any I tell you what you get a good shot on game on film I'll vote for you ;-) I really think this might take off on this forum you know ;-)

This sounds very promising just wish I was up to the challenge good luck to everyone

You forgot to say the words (I'm in too) your a regular on here prob no worse of a shot than me I expect so join in do a vid I'm going to send mine in even if I miss by a mile I hear there might be a spoon for best effort ;-) come on join in and good luck

This sounds very promising just wish I was up to the challenge good luck to everyone

im far from up for the challenge myself,bit of fun mate and missus needs a new spoon :laugh: