First Trip Of Season

northy not been on here long was whin my mates handle ,as when i meet him for a hunt, its not to talk about computers its all hunting dogs from past present , and keeping one step ahead of the game ,its full on feildsports no time for comps etc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a toss up between fishing on the kayak or ferreting today the ferrets hadn't been out since last season and Mathew had been harassing me for a couple of weeks so ferreting it was. Not a ba

Just saw this, good going between you east coast baaas's!!!

well done you can feel a change in the weather another fortnight and i will be out have a good season mate

first trip down south of season went out last sat morn'n pups first time in south ran her with my 3yr bitch ran 4mins ole b itch getn kill nxt race single pup ran 1 kilt after 1 and half good course then had 1 in the seat ran my pup and the litter sister,wee bitch te broher has ran well hare got away after bought 3and half mins fair play all round not bad for 13mnths old pups that the only thing not greyhound bout them is the tatoo aye lad.....................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...