First Trip Of Season

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a toss up between fishing on the kayak or ferreting today the ferrets hadn't been out since last season and Mathew had been harassing me for a couple of weeks so ferreting it was. Not a ba

Just saw this, good going between you east coast baaas's!!!

well done you can feel a change in the weather another fortnight and i will be out have a good season mate

Rake out of the three dogs I had my fawn one was shit hot mouthing rabbits going down hill never seen a dog like it been hunting the ground for 30 odd years with different dogs and none could match him sadly this is going to be my first trip tomorrow with out him had to put him down a month ago broke his back chasing a fecking deer but as you say heart in mouth stuff

i have seen minnie working the nets and she is so tuned in its amazing to watch she really knows the game i have a pup from her its the full brother to the dog in the pic and this dog does not dissapoint really pleased with him he has caused me no problems at all and never turns down a run no matter what is in the beam the pic was taking about 4 month back

this is Jimmy ha WP_20140705_0251_zps86b4f3ae.jpg

• Like 2