Probably the last buck this season .

hunting2and3033ib3.jpg

hunting2and3032nx3.jpg

A look out first light on a nearby farm came up with this boy .He was too intent on watching a lesser buck to notice me belly crawling across a field towards him .Shot him at about 70 yds .Seems to be the norm down here lately for long front tines !.

well done did u keep a count on how many u shot.this year.cheers sounder

That is my twenty seventh buck this season mate .The doe season will be hectic i know .The buck in the pic to the right hand side was a 'this years' young 'un with apparent antler growth and was shot on the way back to the farm out of a family group of three .

Edited by foxdropper
Guest Ditch_Shitter
well done good looking duck and nice head on him :clapper:

:rofl::clapper: Sorry, Wildfowler, no offence, mate; But what a f*cking Classic Freudian Slip that was! :laugh:

Drops; What do ye reckon's causing those tines then? Simply a genetic thing, passed on by the local head honcho?

Age ---------Well ,ive seen this buck for definately 2 seasons in the same location ,same antler style and he replaced another i shot 3 seasons ago .If pressed ,i would age him at 5-6 years as he was going back in body carriage ,ie-slightly saggy back .The molars were well worn which is why i put the extra year on !