Sign in to follow this  
buster gonads

Any One Use These Batterys

I bought a 9ah last year,it was 63.99 then and it charges in a few hour and with a 100w bulb it clamped 3 to 4 hours on back of van.the 6ah were 60 pounds at that time so have gone down in price but I've never seen 9ah on eBay since I got mine

They are a better lithium as well.I have a 14 ah deben lithium,just use that off van so I have a lamp to jump out with as well but they are good.fit in your pocket easier than a deben 14

All I'm saying is you get what you pay for :hmm:

For £38 it's not brakeing the bank, same as i,v already said iam only out for 3 hours these days :D .

All I'm saying is you get what you pay for :hmm:

For £38 it's not brakeing the bank, same as i,v already said iam only out for 3 hours these days :D .
. Edited by hunting hard

I,v just orderd the 6ah jobby, if it doesnt last long enough i,ll buy another. They havent got any 9ah ones for a couple of weeks.

did they say how Much the 9 amp are buster?

I,v just orderd the 6ah jobby, if it doesnt last long enough i,ll buy another. They havent got any 9ah ones for a couple of weeks.

She said 90 odd kwid, she wasnt too sure though as they havent arrived yet, she said the supplyer had discounted the 6ah ones and may do the same for the 9ah but she wasnt sure untill they land, expecting my 6ah landing either today or tomorrow, i,ll give you my honest opinion of it oneced i,v had chance to use it, buster.

She said 90 odd kwid, she wasnt too sure though as they havent arrived yet, she said the supplyer had discounted the 6ah ones and may do the same for the 9ah but she wasnt sure untill they land, expecting my 6ah landing either today or tomorrow, i,ll give you my honest opinion of it oneced i,v had chance to use it, buster.

Aye let us know what you think of it Buster. :thumbs:

Nice one buster may wait see if they get the 9ah in and get 2 if the discount them

Batterys here tote but havent had chance to use it yet, not in anger anyway, its well made and light as a feather, iam going to belt mount it if i can find a supplyer of a suitable pouch, then i,ll test it in the field.

Gotv to be worth 38 quid hope they discount the 9a/h ones

You wouldnt go wrong with 2 of the 6ah ones roybo, they are light enough to carry two all night.

Batterys here tote but havent had chance to use it yet, not in anger anyway, its well made and light as a feather, iam going to belt mount it if i can find a supplyer of a suitable pouch, then i,ll test it in the field.

Good man. :thumbs: