Sign in to follow this  
buster gonads

Any One Use These Batterys

I think I'm going to order one worth a try, considering the price of deben ones thanks buster,

They look a bargain buster,you gonna try one?

I wouldnt mind one of the 9ah one's, tbh iam only useing one of them sealed burgler alam batterys at the mo, does a couple of hours, but could do with one that lasts about 3 hours as i dont do much more than that these days, not a bad price though lads.

That just looks like a sealed lead acid battery to me. 10ah deben lithium ion weighs 735gms. This weighs 900gms and is only 6ah. The 9ah weighs 1200gms - almost twice the weight of a 10ah lithium ion. Smells a bit fishy to me.

Edited by Maximus Ferret

It's lithium iron phosphate rather than lithium ion,

Think it's in the 7amp lead acid type case.lead acid batteries they weigh a bit more than Than 900 grammes more like 3kg

And 6ah wouldn't last very long on a night out a 10ah deben with 100w bulb is gone in hour and half

Do you never switch the lamp off?

Edited by tote
  • Like 2

I,v rung them for a price on the 9ah one's but they havent got back to me yet, i,v just weighed my burgler alam battery and that comes in at 2.35 Kg so theres a big weight difference.

The deben lithium ion batteries are worth the money. If you are using the lamp a few nights a week you get your moneys worth.

20ah lithium, and 140 & 170 variable lightforce. Unbeatable setup.