Sign in to follow this  
HuntingNorway

Hunting In Norway

Hi fellow hunters!

We are in the planing face on opening an hunting company in Norway. Were we are offering guided hunting on Red deer and wild raindeers (the last genetic wild raindeer in europe).

ckdQZTFW.jpeg

We will be offering different packages, with accommodation, chef, guide and combinated with salt water fishing. The hunt will take place in typical norwegian fjords (Westcoast of Norway), and on the mountain (Rondane, Snohetta and Knutshø).

Right now we are doing a quick marketing survey, to get to know our future customers better (where you are from etc).

Would be greatful if you could use 2-3 minutes of your time to answer this survey:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=aa1gcrzz3s5pepb534640

Hope to bring you more information about the hunt soon, and hopefully an offer you would like to try!

Let's have some details and prices then mate, I've always fancied a fishing trip to Norway, if I could get some hunting done aswell it would be a good trip ;)

yes fancied fishing in norway myself especially the cod would to here price combined with a few days hunting aswell

Me too, many friends have been out for the fishing, I have been looking into it for a couple of years, a combined hunting/fishing trip would swing it for me, prices and location please ?