I have used them all over the years without any issue. Sorry to high jack the thread, though they DO NOT work on one particular dog in my yard. He's only starting out and the last 3 times he's been worked he was on amoxicillin to no avail, the next time I used the cephalexin, to no avail then tried the alphamox, same result. Each time after a few days it was clear to see that they were not taking affect, so a trip to the vets each time was needed. I was given a course of Clavaseptin which worked well and the other two times clindacyl which also worked well. So I'm wondering why the others do not work while the perscribed meds are. Seriously considering going back to jabs for that certain dog as it's costing me a fortune every time he needs treatment. Any advice would be most appreciated. What would most lads prefer jabs or oral antibiotics?

I have used them all over the years without any issue. Sorry to high jack the thread, though they DO NOT work on one particular dog in my yard. He's only starting out and the last 3 times he's been worked he was on amoxicillin to no avail, the next time I used the cephalexin, to no avail then tried the alphamox, same result. Each time after a few days it was clear to see that they were not taking affect, so a trip to the vets each time was needed. I was given a course of Clavaseptin which worked well and the other two times clindacyl which also worked well. So I'm wondering why the others do not work while the perscribed meds are. Seriously considering going back to jabs for that certain dog as it's costing me a fortune every time he needs treatment. Any advice would be most appreciated. What would most lads prefer jabs or oral antibiotics?

I use SYNULUX and find them very good,a good wash with salt n water and cleaned with Betidine,then a course of Synulux morning and night for around 3 days does the job.I find the oral solutions easier to administer than the jabbing as i have 1 terrier in particular that is not easy to jab.

• Like 1