Sign in to follow this  
derbyduck

Fence Paint

hi guys is there owt out there that dosen't cost a kidney ? ,i'm looking for something that's clear to liven up the tanalised wood that gone very light and whashed out. I don't want to use owt thats coloured ,I know if any boddy knows it will be some one on here . :thumbs:

ITS FENCE PAINT I'M AFTER who feels daft now cos i carn't edit the title and i carn't spell either

Tony

Edited by derbyduck
  • Like 4

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p68513?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=googleshopping&utm_campaign=googleshopping&mkwid=23KUUc5r&pcrid=46330371263&gclid=Cj0KEQjwhLCgBRCf0fPH043IlJwBEiQA Cheapest, first thing I came across when I googled clear fence preserve... It says that the 5ltr will treat 30 to 40 square meters.

Cant beat a proper drop of creosote though in my book.

• Like 1

acouple of gallon of waste engine oil cant beat it or for the clear look some diesel

• Like 1

Topper I did the old fence in engine oil it looked as black as an old crow lol the missus didn't like it thats why I want it clear I could get some old hydro oil thats been replaced for new ,there's bound to be some of that knocking about at work i'll try a bit on a bit thats out of sight .

atb Tony

• Like 1

i only use old engine oil on the back of the fences behind the mewses

• Like 1