FOX CALLER

Guest nitevision

mate has one you can make the same noise with paper and a comb lol :icon_redface:

they can fairly chuck some noise a feild or two i cant use them, mates good with it if your going to buy one i have a caller you can have it for nowt mate..

call001.jpg

this one makes a easy noise you can blow or suck and cup your hands for different effects.. Smells a bit funcky smelt like that before i got it LoL mabie previous owner smoked 20 a day and a bottle of malt.. :icon_eek:

Edited by Giro
Guest nitevision

cheers people,not having a lot of joy with one that served me well before,giro is very kindly sending me the one he has put a pic up of,can you let me know the caller that you have had the most joy with.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest little_lloyd

I bought mine from Vermin dropper the other day,...Tested it from my back fence last night i had foxes coming from all over the feild lol

Smart little call but its tricky keeping it in your mouth it sometimes falls out lol :doh: But i look forward ot getting out with the gun with this little beauty :thumbs:

Thanks VD

• 2 weeks later...

Guys/Gals

I give in...I've never had and never used a fox caller...I have always simply made appropriate noises which have often worked...BUT...

I've just got in...been out since 3.00pm..

Saw 2 rabbits, couldn't get a shot off, saw 11 pheasants, 10 cocks and just 1 hen, not taking them on this site, no deer, and NO f*****g Charlie. I am absolutely soaked and freezing with the driving wind and rain (God knows why I went out but it was ok at 3.00), just finished drying the gun and I'm still shaking.... and the rain is pounding on the window as I write this.

Point is, I was so cold and wet, it was so windy and horid (I know Charlie wasn't stupid like me he was tucked up warm and dry somewhere) that the feeble noises I could get out of my mouth were simply not carrying any distance.

So suggestions please for a CHEAP, Small, carry it easily in my pocket foxcaller, that I can blow, AND WORKS (not some hi tec lump of electrics and batteries costing a fortune)!

I simply don't know where to start but after all these years I think its about time I gave in to a little bit of low tec help.

Suggestions and comments on foxcallers that fit the above requirements, that you have used (do use) would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Deker