Good Days Ratting

Alrite lads havnt posted much on here but feel I need to share with u a bloody good days ratting. Now I havnt been ratting well proper ratting in about 7 years( had a few in garden) so took this invite to a chicken farm with both hands. I loaded up the truck with a few sticks and spades and of course my team of terriers. I have three seven year old fell types which I do a lot of digging with, a year old pup out of two of the older ones and a lakey dog I bred who is three and really is my seven year old daughters dog but wanted to see what he would do as only had six foxes with him. We got to the farm in the afternoon just in time as they had just started moving the shed. Got the dogs out and on leads as a few hens were still milling about but these soon fled once we got started with rats goin all ways so dogs off and we had started took a couple to them into it but all were away happily killing rats. And much to my surprise it was the lakey dog and the pup doing most of the work. After three hours of work with a water break half way we had just over 200 rats in the bag and a happy farmer with an invite back nxt month!!!! Another old boy joined us with a couple of russle types which u can c in pics . Got the old smoker out a day or two later and she still goes!! Happy days!!!

• Like 2