Anyone Tryed These Lamps????

jeppi26

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure I heard someone on here mention they had one and said it was good...   Found this youtube review, but it dosn't show you the beam   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8SLPgNwLo&autoplay=1

I've got one it's the version with the lead that connects to the battery. Its got a nice tight white beam,it's a lot better than a Cluson but the beam doesn't go as far as my Striker , the battery doe

eBay mate 331252039659

I've got one it's the version with the lead that connects to the battery. Its got a nice tight white beam,it's a lot better than a Cluson but the beam doesn't go as far as my Striker , the battery does last a lot longer than when Im using the Striker though .

• Like 1

I had one. Like MickC said there very good on battery power mine hardly used a bar on my 10 amp lithium. I also bought a red filter for mine which was absolute shite!!! The cigar plug on the lamp fell to bits after the second time out so my mate wired it directly to a lithium male connecter. But it wasn't long until the thing packed in altogether. It did have a nice tight beam while it worked though lol