Muslims Against Peppa Pig

Go to solution Solved by pesky1972,

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it got banned, it wouldn't be banned for long - they've never heard my grand-daughter scream !

If Id Off Said To You 20yrs Ago The Union Jack Would Be Burned Regularly On The Streets Off This Country With Those Responsible Not Touched You'd Off Called Me A Bigot , And If Id Off Predicted A Br

f**k the dirty c**ts don't like it don't watch it simples but no doubt it will be removed form the TV this county as gone too soft

I'm not on Facebook so I haven't seen the thing, but it does sound utterly laughable, and most probably someone making mischief. The mere mention of 'them' or the 'M' word has the usual suspects on here going off like two bob rockets and making ready for 'the revolution'.

I know this is a section for 'general' topics so virtually anything goes, but there seem to be a lot of topics about muslims. Aren't there other, more 'appropriate', forums for venting your spleen against Islam?

• Like 1

I'm not on Facebook so I haven't seen the thing, but it does sound utterly laughable, and most probably someone making mischief. The mere mention of 'them' or the 'M' word has the usual suspects on here going off like two bob rockets and making ready for 'the revolution'.

I know this is a section for 'general' topics so virtually anything goes, but there seem to be a lot of topics about muslims. Aren't there other, more 'appropriate', forums for venting your spleen against Islam?

We are 'venting our spleens' against muslims as we see appropriate. :laugh:

You see, mate, that's just one of the joys of living in a democracy. If you don't like it, feel free to disagree, or go and read something else ................................... :thumbs:

• Like 1

So Islams don't bother you and you could easily live like them and there ways??? Sort it out pal this is are country not there's fook em we should av never opened the door the the smelly c**ts
  • Like 3

Do you seriously think that some of the posts on this thread are an appropriate response to what's apparently a wind-up, probably started by some Muslim hater, about getting a kids TV programme taken off air? It looks to me like an excuse, and any excuse will do, for the 'it won't be long now' loonies to start ranting.

So Islams don't bother you and you could easily live like them and there ways??? Sort it out pal this is are country not there's fook em we should av never opened the door the the smelly c**ts

Muslims don't bother me any more than anyone else does. Why would I want to live like one?

I know Muslims that are out & out fcukin idiots who don't want to tolerate or integrate but then I know plenty that are decent folk who do no harm and just want a peaceful life. I also know Protestants that that don't tolerate Catholics at all and would drive them all out of Scotland given half a chance, although they're in the minority and most Protestants are decent folk and tolerant of other faiths. I know Catholics that think that consider blowing civilians to pieces in the 70's & 80's was somehow justifiable, thankfully they're in the minority. The point is that there are people from every corner of society that I won't agree with, including Muslims, but the only target I can see for the hatred on here is Islam, and most of its followers haven't done any wrong and aren't a threat to anyone.

• Like 3

Muslims don't bother me any more than anyone else does. Why would I want to live like one?

I know Muslims that are out & out fcukin idiots who don't want to tolerate or integrate but then I know plenty that are decent folk who do no harm and just want a peaceful life. I also know Protestants that that don't tolerate Catholics at all and would drive them all out of Scotland given half a chance, although they're in the minority and most Protestants are decent folk and tolerant of other faiths. I know Catholics that think that consider blowing civilians to pieces in the 70's & 80's was somehow justifiable, thankfully they're in the minority. The point is that there are people from every corner of society that I won't agree with, including Muslims, but the only target I can see for the hatred on here is Islam, and most of its followers haven't done any wrong and aren't a threat to anyone.

You remember that when the news opens with more stories about bombs on London buses - mark my words, it's only a matter of time !

If they're forced to choose between being BFF's with you, and their poisonous beliefs, which do you suppose they'll choose...............?

• Like 3

You remember that when the news opens with more stories about bombs on London buses - mark my words, it's only a matter of time !

If they're forced to choose between being BFF's with you, and their poisonous beliefs, which do you suppose they'll choose...............?

Some folk are just too blind to see it :thumbs: cos there mate with them there ok pmsl my arse thay are ship the fooking lot out and sink the boat I say
  • Like 1
  • Solution

Not really sure what you mean. You highlighted my quote "most of its followers haven't done any wrong and aren't a threat to anyone."...and most of them aren't.

There will be more terror atrocities carried out by crackpot British born jihadists, of that there's little doubt. Thst's not necessarily the will of the muslim community. The 7/7 attacks were widely condemned by senior muslim figures in the UK.

All This About There's Good & Bad In Every Walk Off Life Is 100% Right . . But I've Yet To See The Chinese , Russians , Polish , Africans Ect Who Live In This Country Demand We Relinquish Are Heritage , Or Say The Flag Off The Country Is Offensive To Them , Want Too Shove There Heritage - Beliefs Down Our Throats Where We Should Bendover Backwards & Do As They Demand & When It Doesn't Happen They Shout Racists , I Could Go On & On As There Loads Off Examples That The Above People Don't Want / Expect . . But That Isn't The Case With The Muslim Community & Yes Its Not All Its The 1s Who Rule There Community With Fear , So When Saying Why Doesn't The Muslim Community Stop Whats Going On Well They Can't & Never Will . . So To Those Who Keep Going On About The Good Muslims Well They Don't Count As They Have No Say At All , There Ruled With Fear By Those Who Are Prepared To Kill & Maim In The Name Off There Religion So I Can Understand Why The People Have Had Enough Off This But I Doubt Anything Will Be Done & The More They get The More They Will Demand Thats The Nature Off The Beast !!

• Like 5

All This About There's Good & Bad In Every Walk Off Life Is 100% Right . . But I've Yet To See The Chinese , Russians , Polish , Africans Ect Who Live In This Country Demand We Relinquish Are Heritage , Or Say The Flag Off The Country Is Offensive To Them , Want Too Shove There Heritage - Beliefs Down Our Throats Where We Should Bendover Backwards & Do As They Demand & When It Doesn't Happen They Shout Racists , I Could Go On & On As There Loads Off Examples That The Above People Don't Want / Expect . . But That Isn't The Case With The Muslim Community & Yes Its Not All Its The 1s Who Rule There Community With Fear , So When Saying Why Doesn't The Muslim Community Stop Whats Going On Well They Can't & Never Will . . So To Those Who Keep Going On About The Good Muslims Well They Don't Count As They Have No Say At All , There Ruled With Fear By Those Who Are Prepared To Kill & Maim In The Name Off There Religion So I Can Understand Why The People Have Had Enough Off This But I Doubt Anything Will Be Done & The More They get The More They Will Demand Thats The Nature Off The Beast !!

No-one's asked me to relinquish my heritage yet..., or told me they're offended by a flag..., or tried to shove any of their beliefs down my throat. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones...or maybe if that actually ever happened I'd tell them where to stick it.

I'd also recognise that these are the views of a few nutcases who will never achieve their aim... a bit like those who think that one day there's going to be some sort of day of reckoning and that all the muslims are going to be herded onto boats back to 'wherever they came from'...or maybe into gas chambers???

Bottom line is we are all going to have to figure a way to get along, and getting offended by the least little thing either means you need to get a thicker skin or you're just a plain old bigot. It's Peppa Pig FFS!!!

No-one's asked me to relinquish my heritage yet..., or told me they're offended by a flag..., or tried to shove any of their beliefs down my throat. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones...or maybe if that actually ever happened I'd tell them where to stick it.

I'd also recognise that these are the views of a few nutcases who will never achieve their aim... a bit like those who think that one day there's going to be some sort of day of reckoning and that all the muslims are going to be herded onto boats back to 'wherever they came from'...or maybe into gas chambers???

Bottom line is we are all going to have to figure a way to get along, and getting offended by the least little thing either means you need to get a thicker skin or you're just a plain old bigot. It's Peppa Pig FFS!!!

If Id Off Said To You 20yrs Ago The Union Jack Would Be Burned Regularly On The Streets Off This Country With Those Responsible Not Touched You'd Off Called Me A Bigot , And If Id Off Predicted A British Soldier Beheaded On A London St In Broad Day Light You'd Off Been Demanding I Be Locked Up For Insanity . . Oh & Not To Forget You'd Off Also Screamed "RACIST" !!
  • Like 6