Muslims Against Peppa Pig

Go to solution Solved by pesky1972,

Some time ago I read in a paper that a local council

Asked a lady take her collection of I think they were natwest pig banks

Out of her front window as they were offending the local Muslims in the shop across the road

The same council spent thousands of pounds moving the toilets in the council houses

Because when the residents sat on them they were facing in a direction that offended them

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it got banned, it wouldn't be banned for long - they've never heard my grand-daughter scream !

If Id Off Said To You 20yrs Ago The Union Jack Would Be Burned Regularly On The Streets Off This Country With Those Responsible Not Touched You'd Off Called Me A Bigot , And If Id Off Predicted A Br

f**k the dirty c**ts don't like it don't watch it simples but no doubt it will be removed form the TV this county as gone too soft

Nige is the only politician I would shake hands with; in fact, I think I'd enjoy a pint and a bit of craic with him. I'd have difficulty not nutting Cameron and Milliband ! Boris would be a laugh, but he IS starting to sound a bit duplicious.

• Like 1

Won't be long for what......the Revolution! That had its chance when Lee Rigby was killed.....nothing happened. I'll not hold my breath.

• Like 5

In the not too distant future they will demand the setting up of muslim only areas run by them for them only, we will give them vast swathes of our country because we dont have the balls to tell them no, I used to think we'd be fighting them on the streets of the uk but Ive come to believe there are not enough british with the stomach for a fight, we will give in to their demands

Won't be long for what......the Revolution! That had its chance when Lee Rigby was killed.....nothing happened. I'll not hold my breath.

vote "yes" sorry wrong thread :laugh:

you seen the light mate

yes and it was still red,white and blue :laugh:

In the not too distant future they will demand the setting up of muslim only areas run by them for them only, we will give them vast swathes of our country because we dont have the balls to tell them no, I used to think we'd be fighting them on the streets of the uk but Ive come to believe there are not enough british with the stomach for a fight, we will give in to their demands

Thankfully mate you are very wrong, there are millions with the stomach, and slowly they are waking up ;)

• Like 3

seen today the have there eye on stoke an all muslim school be going for name change next stokistan sounds good

• Like 1

Thankfully mate you are very wrong, there are millions with the stomach, and slowly they are waking up ;)

They are just waiting for someone with the balls to lead the way

• Like 1