Muslims Against Peppa Pig

Go to solution Solved by pesky1972,

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it got banned, it wouldn't be banned for long - they've never heard my grand-daughter scream !

If Id Off Said To You 20yrs Ago The Union Jack Would Be Burned Regularly On The Streets Off This Country With Those Responsible Not Touched You'd Off Called Me A Bigot , And If Id Off Predicted A Br

f**k the dirty c**ts don't like it don't watch it simples but no doubt it will be removed form the TV this county as gone too soft

Guest ragumup

Ukip should be paying me :laugh: but no I don't work for them, but I did met Nigel Farage once top bloke .

I wouldn't say we are past the point of no return yet ,France is nearer than we are ,until Le Pen gets in government that is .

Look at Israel's society they have over a million Arabs living and working in that tiny country but they stamp really hard on the jihadist and its facilitators.

And no i'm not Jewish either :laugh:

Edited by ragumup

Time for change!!!! Time we woke up and spoke up. Seems they can protest, say and do what they like. We speek up and it's called racism. I am no way racist, I only want to live the way I was brought up not be forced to live the Muslims or any other way. If any one does not like the way we live in this country they are free to leave

• Like 3

Time for change!!!! Time we woke up and spoke up. Seems they can protest, say and do what they like. We speek up and it's called racism. I am no way racist, I only want to live the way I was brought up not be forced to live the Muslims or any other way. If any one does not like the way we live in this country they are free to leave

an that right there hits the nail on the head.

we are racists, they can spout what shit they like, but still stay here, even if uk born,dont like it buy a cheap one way ticket out of here!

• Like 1