New Dog!!

Sean simple as fella seen dog liked it bought it has put his time into it getting it ready for this season and he gonna enjoy it what's the f***ing problem ?

I don't hav a prob Ciaran I thought the topic had moved on an we were talking about breeding ;)

Edited by Hareydave
  • Like 1

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

big thankyou to templeking for selling me this fella, after me doing his head in for months to sell he finaly broke, top man and a real true gentleman looking forward to getting this dog running in w

Here he is as at 14 mths

Posted Images

Thanks for all the nice comments lads, the main thing is that im happy with the dog he dont have to please anyone but myself! Im looking forward to some great days out this season templeking we will have some good crack mate! Atb tommy

• Like 1

big thankyou to templeking for selling me this fella, after me doing his head in for months to sell he finaly broke, top man and a real true gentleman looking forward to getting this dog running in winter, also like to thank my good friend kc for the invite sound lad attachicon.gif10660459_798449993539915_1928015575_n1.jpg

ATB with

All the best Tommy with the dog,sure TK will be still able to see the dog go through the season anyway so it has worked out for the two of yous..atvb....

All the best with himTommy, TK has had some good-uns.

big thankyou to templeking for selling me this fella, after me doing his head in for months to sell he finaly broke, top man and a real true gentleman looking forward to getting this dog running in winter, also like to thank my good friend kc for the invite sound lad attachicon.gif10660459_798449993539915_1928015575_n1.jpg

ATB with

All the best Tommy with the dog,sure TK will be still able to see the dog go through the season anyway so it has worked out for the two of yous..atvb....

All the best with himTommy, TK has had some good-uns.
thanks T, yeah hes been known to breed and rare some class dogs the man knows his stuff been in the game a very long time, hes a top man, has took me onto some of the biggest land in ireland both himself and paddy H, we have had some great days out and will do the same this season! Edited by tommy.c
  • Like 3