Crackin Night Again.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went out again with trigger2 (jon) his dog Buster and my dog young Buck, Buck was coming great last time out ,as said once he started to calm , so was expecting the same last tinght. Buck had 2 nights

Remind me ray,,,how big is buck?...lol   Good night again there boys

I enjoy reading about buck and I'm happy to eat humble pie and say that I am one of the lads who didn't think he would make anything like the successful running dog he has.   I saw the dog at 10-12

Well done buck and buster you won't see that many rabbits down here in a night when you come down ray. Will catch up soon hope hospital went ok. Hope this cross doesn't get popular again think in my opinion when breeds or types get popular they get ruined by the money men and show fraternity.

Well done buck and buster you won't see that many rabbits down here in a night when you come down ray. Will catch up soon hope hospital went ok. Hope this cross doesn't get popular again think in my opinion when breeds or types get popular they get ruined by the money men and show fraternity.

Thanks Ash, hospital went ok, got to have some tabs for gut when I see my own gp. Yeh Buck+Buster been going great catching very well :thumbs: . With what ever you up your place when I pop down Buck will kill+catch it , or he kill him self trying to catch it he bloody nuts .lol. This x will never be popular mate, there to big and people don't like walking about with a Alsatian-thing lol, but like we said this x would shock a lot of people what they can do in the field , there great lurchers all the litter are ticking the boxes on what ever they see, as you know :yes:

Thanks Ash, hospital went ok, got to have some tabs for gut when I see my own gp. Yeh Buck+Buster been going great catching very well :thumbs: . With what ever you up your place when I pop down Buck will kill+catch it , or he kill him self trying to catch it he bloody nuts .lol. This x will never be popular mate, there to big and people don't like walking about with a Alsatian-thing lol, but like we said this x would shock a lot of people what they can do in the field , there great lurchers all the litter are ticking the boxes on what ever they see, as you know :yes:

What drew you to this cross now ? and not say 20 years ago?

glad to see the big lad is doing so well bird but are you not running bryn anymore

no mate, not lamping mate, to be honest Buck the better dog, he got better stamina, he recovers better from each run, he got better prey drive in him. meaning he will tackle what ever in front of him he very full on.And Bryn always really just been a rabbit dog that what was he was bred for , so take Buck out as you know how it is some times you bump into other stuff, and you got the dog there to do it . :yes: But Bryn gets plenty of walks in the day+with Buck , he quite fit he 7 now , he gets the odd night but its mainly Buck now for lamping :yes:

• Like 1

I heard few things about them back then, and at the time prob was brain-washed with all the books on colliexs etc that was knocking about then, thinking there dogs for the rabbit job, and there are no doubt about it colliexs are bang on for that job. and like said to you the bullxs took off in the 70s if you wanted more than rabbits dogs, and I had 3 of them all good dogs :yes: the Alsatians just went out of fashion like we said , as bullxs are doing good job . But get good Alsatian x lurcher there very good dog like said on the post Buck ticking the boxes on what ever he sees in front of him, and if could turn the clock back I would have had one back then :yes: .

I heard few things about them back then, and at the time prob was brain-washed with all the books on colliexs etc that was knocking about then, thinking there dogs for the rabbit job, and there are no doubt about it colliexs are bang on for that job. and like said to you the bullxs took off in the 70s if you wanted more than rabbits dogs, and I had 3 of them all good dogs :yes: the Alsatians just went out of fashion like we said , as bullxs are doing good job . But get good Alsatian x lurcher there very good dog like said on the post Buck ticking the boxes on what ever he sees in front of him, and if could turn the clock back I would have had one back then :yes: .

I cant remember them ever being in fashion if im honest mate, I seen the odd one or two but that was it ,and I've been in game 34 years ,but if the cross ticks the boxes for you :thumbs:

Edited by DEERMAN

I cant remember them ever being in fashion if im honest mate, I seen the odd one or two but that was it ,and I've been in game 34 years ,but if the cross ticks the boxes for you :thumbs:

yeh, what I meant there were prob few about back then not like today , but your right never been like colliexs bullxs etc and I can see why there deff not for everybody , but yeh iam happy with him he up for what he sees in front of him :thumbs:

Great stuff really pleased for yas, buck doing fine and ta think he ain't had a full season under his belt. There be many always has been doubters crabbers and the like buck still a big pup yet another couple seasons and he will be a tool and half,I personally think to compare to some other xs isn't what the jobs about I doubt for one minute there not be many 2yr olds in country had the spectrum of game buck has. For those that think a large animal of bucks physique may go against him we'll best let's those think that ,the spine of the xs from the Alsatian his very supple and the xs seems to cover ground. Effortlessly . Like all the stuff needs to be put in front of them and ray and trigger are doing just that keep at it fellas and all the best fa season atb bunnys

Great stuff really pleased for yas, buck doing fine and ta think he ain't had a full season under his belt. There be many always has been doubters crabbers and the like buck still a big pup yet another couple seasons and he will be a tool and half,I personally think to compare to some other xs isn't what the jobs about I doubt for one minute there not be many 2yr olds in country had the spectrum of game buck has. For those that think a large animal of bucks physique may go against him we'll best let's those think that ,the spine of the xs from the Alsatian his very supple and the xs seems to cover ground. Effortlessly . Like all the stuff needs to be put in front of them and ray and trigger are doing just that keep at it fellas and all the best fa season atb bunnys

thanks , yeh deff agile animal ,the gsds from East Europe lines where Buck dam bred from, are fast+agile dogs its what the army use and the police have started to bring few litters over to breed with the police like them or bel mals, but think go for gsds as bigger dog for there work they do, there nothing like the show crap gsds in the UK. Buck very flexible in his back like you say mate, he picks rabbits up as easy as Bryn my 1x collie x grey does, and that's no mean feat ,as Bryn don't miss many rabbits he put on . And Buck litter mates are just like him very full on type dogs, they have a go at anything they see in front of them, as said he ticking all the boxes for me :thumbs:

• Like 1