Crackin Night Again.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went out again with trigger2 (jon) his dog Buster and my dog young Buck, Buck was coming great last time out ,as said once he started to calm , so was expecting the same last tinght. Buck had 2 nights

Remind me ray,,,how big is buck?...lol   Good night again there boys

I enjoy reading about buck and I'm happy to eat humble pie and say that I am one of the lads who didn't think he would make anything like the successful running dog he has.   I saw the dog at 10-12

the seasons not started yet and already we have another thl legend.and from the same lads that gave us the great mal x.dont you lads get tired of constantly bigging up your animals

no need to be so hostile :no:

how do you work that , my dog 2 year old still young animal, so how can it be a feck legend.? it will tackle+catch what ever you put it on , a very full on type young dog, prob loads of other dogs out there doing the same . I should imagine the only interest in him on here is because of the x he is, regards this x that's my opinion , I like this x and him and that's all that's matters to me, if you don't like reading the post , simple read something else .! maybe we could read your posts , if you ever post .?

• Like 1

Aye theirs always one, great post ray keep us updated he his doing great and there be lots more from him that I have no doubt .there was a little something about buck like has said breeding rearing schooling and fielding on ta right stuff at the given right time he has all the makings of a real un for yas and will that I have no doubt .atb bunnys

Ray I'm glad bucks doing well for you ,you stuck with him and now you reaping the rewards ,there's a lot of jealous people out there who probably do feck all but slag other people off, you probably do more than people half your age Happy hunting mate, meet up soon.

• Like 1

Ray I'm glad bucks doing well for you ,you stuck with him and now you reaping the rewards ,there's a lot of jealous people out there who probably do feck all but slag other people off, you probably do more than people half your age Happy hunting mate, meet up soon.

thanks Craig :thumbs: , he would shock a lot on here what he can do mate for a big dog deff , what ever in front of him he tackle+kill it . Deff meet up mate, moving about 2-3 weeks time, once I've settled in we will have mooch or night out I will bell you :thumbs: jon pup had bang the other day, should be ok I think with bit of rest, give him a bell :yes:

ive read your posts bird and have enjoyed them , however how many times have you repeated " he would shock a lot on here" or "what ever in front of him he tackle + kill it" his stamina his breed his long back, its getting a bit much tbh we get it the dogs doing then business and your happy im happy for you but I can see why its starting to piss some folk off

• Like 3

ive read your posts bird and have enjoyed them , however how many times have you repeated " he would shock a lot on here" or "what ever in front of him he tackle + kill it" his stamina his breed his long back, its getting a bit much tbh we get it the dogs doing then business and your happy im happy for you but I can see why its starting to piss some folk off

because the general (consensun) on here , is a dog of his size would lack (speed,agilty,stamina) to catch + kill stuff , which as (never) been a prob to the dog from day 1. I have emphasised the dog physic to show what a good x there are in the field even for a big lurcher, which after all is where it counts , and as ive said he ticking all the boxes for me. :yes: But your right I have repeated my self regards this dog, and looking back it prob to no avail really, as long as he dose his job for me which he does , that's all that counts , so unless iam asked info about this great x or my dog, your right they nothing else to say :yes:

• Like 1

Can't honestly see anything wrong with be proud of your dog and sharing it well done mate you deserve the rewards for the work you put in to rearing a pup well done BIRD

as this man says..birds happy and proud of his mutt..f**k all wrong with that..
  • Like 1

I enjoy reading about buck and I'm happy to eat humble pie and say that I am one of the lads who didn't think he would make anything like the successful running dog he has.

I saw the dog at 10-12 months old and he was a beast. A real lump. All puppy fat and no control of his legs. I just couldn't see the potential and I would of happily stated my mortgage on him struggling to put a good rabbit in the bag given a fair run, let alone turn out how he has and be able to give most "all round" lurchers a run for their money.

Fair play to ray for sticking by the dog and seeing what a lot of us couldn't.

No need for the green eyed monster lads. Ray is a nice fella and just proud of his dog. Keep it up old timer ;-)

• Like 4