Crackin Night Again.

Thank you Bird. Sounds like you have a strong clever dog their to come back after an hour. lol

Few years ago, was lamping with a man that had the same x, dam being a slovakian GSD and sire a marathon greyhound. This dog was black and took everything full on as you say, however, he was a deadly guard dog with it and would sense anything or anyone about and would growl, letting his owner know something was up. The dog got him out of some sticky situations, amazing to watch. :yes:

Was their many in the litter Bird? How did the rest turn out?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went out again with trigger2 (jon) his dog Buster and my dog young Buck, Buck was coming great last time out ,as said once he started to calm , so was expecting the same last tinght. Buck had 2 nights

Remind me ray,,,how big is buck?...lol   Good night again there boys

I enjoy reading about buck and I'm happy to eat humble pie and say that I am one of the lads who didn't think he would make anything like the successful running dog he has.   I saw the dog at 10-12

Thank you Bird. Sounds like you have a strong clever dog their to come back after an hour. lol

Few years ago, was lamping with a man that had the same x, dam being a slovakian GSD and sire a marathon greyhound. This dog was black and took everything full on as you say, however, he was a deadly guard dog with it and would sense anything or anyone about and would growl, letting his owner know something was up. The dog got him out of some sticky situations, amazing to watch. :yes:

mine lick you to death lol, the bitches made 26-27in and dogs 26-29in , so all big dogs . ( me1 ) on here bred them, he got 2 bitches and his mate got a dog, from what he told me they are like Buck in temp , easy going with people+dogs , but different temp when hunting very switched on , and up for anything . :yes: but ive always said on here if there were people+dog aggrieve they would be a nightmare , more so with a dog like Buck with his size+power , I am glad he as soft temp :yes: .

• Like 2

mine lick you to death lol, the bitches made 26-27in and dogs 26-29in , so all big dogs . ( me1 ) on here bred them, he got 2 bitches and his mate got a dog, from what he told me they are like Buck in temp , easy going with people+dogs , but different temp when hunting very switched on , and up for anything . :yes: but ive always said on here if there were people+dog aggrieve they would be a nightmare , more so with a dog like Buck with his size+power , I am glad he as soft temp :yes: .

Have to agree with you their Bird, they would not be easy to handle if they wanted to attack other dogs or people. It sounds like a good litter and all doing well, with good temperaments thats what you want and full on when it comes to game. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I think the only bąd. Press the sheperd xs has eva had was weń hancock bred some From a poor sheperds that Lived in aranshackled Kennell truth onlhy knows if the time and effort was put in with the foundation stockand the right handlers found. Then perhaps there would be seen in a different light. And for thosewho believe lurchers need to be tacy light weights get a out there andgleen some experience strong animals bred right will and do all przebrań gamę plus quarry in the dead of winta in numbers ,and recover Quicker after. A hard nights graft. On heavy Stuff. Atb bunnys