Sign in to follow this  
Rob58

Stoat Attacking Rabbit

Did you just do mammals mate ??

Have you done any birds??

Can you do reptiles ??

• Like 1

A mount you can never tire of looking at. Or if you do...Just spin it round a fraction then you have the glory of looking at it from a different angle. May sound a stupid idea...but i bet you could mount that that on a really slow turntable to get the best of every angle. Like i say ...probably a silly idea :icon_redface:

• Like 3

I actually showed my wife & I never show her anything on here........she asked if they were all different mounts lol

• Like 1

Wondered after the water ones how will he equal those?,but feck me you've not only pushed the boat out you've sailed the 7 seas in it with that one :laugh: ,outstanding mate, just outstanding :yes::victory:

• Like 1

Very nice and very different mate

• Like 1

I have said it before and will keep on saying it, when I see work of this quality from an artist such as Rob. He does actually capture the spirit and the life of the animals, bar for the half a fox drinking, which I just could not get my head around. His mounts show a moment in time of the life of the animal, his body positions ring true. Sometimes it is like looking a photo of the actual event that his poses convey, they are that true to life.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 4

I have said it before and will keep on saying it, when I see work of this quality from an artist such as Rob. He does actually capture the spirit and the life of the animals, bar for the half a fox drinking, which I just could not get my head around. His mounts show a moment in time of the life of the animal, his body positions ring true. Sometimes it is like looking a photo of the actual event that his poses convey, they are that true to life.

TC

Thanks TC

Gob smacked , I've got a home for that Rob at the lodge if it's for sale ..absolutely top work ..we'll done mate .

• Like 1

TC

The way the rabbit is on it's arse rather than it's legs shows that very point,true to life for sure and you feel the fight in that piece.

• Like 3

Best one I've seen like been said position of both hunter and hunted perfect well done it would grace anyone's collection atb taffey

• Like 1