Few Photos Of My Borders Working

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been looking at this argument for many years now and IMO it's those that enjoy ratting and bushing that seem to take the most offence and cause the most argument . It's like they're trying to te

It's something when killing a few rats classes a terrier as working, ffs get a grip.

Posted Images

Mine are bred from a blue and tan dog that I got from the hey trhrop hunt up north 8 years ago . I put him with a bith bred from one of Paul days dogs from Wisbech and I worked and bred from there mate . All of mine are very small with strong heads quite short in the back compared to most borders you see now . But they really do work there hearts out .

• Like 4

post-76374-0-38010300-1409330627.jpgpost-76374-0-50681200-1409330687.jpgpost-76374-0-13061200-1409330732.jpgpost-76374-0-54953300-1409330779.jpgCouple more of brother in laws Border,this is a kc registered Bitch but works really well,and better than a lot of borders i've seen.keep up the good work with these little dogs its an absallute shame the way this breed has gone,good to see some are still being worked ATB ,Keith J.

• Like 1

Jossa yours is the first I've seen on here that shows the marks of its trade. I've heard lads saying the borders are either too hard or useless, that its difficult to get a sensible dog. If a terrier works close it'll take stick, if its worked regular then all the more so. Its been said that the borders muzzle hair masks the marks but a mate had a rough dog seeing regular work & the hair didnt grow because of it. Nice to see/ hear borders are still working though

• Like 1