Rotherham Sex Abuse

Guest ragumup

Born sorry I didn't get back was busy .....Saudi doesn't care about individual muslims you're right but they do care about their ideology .

The Saudis do good business for the UK Government and the kick back is they don't stop the spread of wahhabism in UK

That's why muslims seem to get away with crimes that if me or you did we would be strung up...

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

The Religion shapes the culture the culture shapes the behaviour.

Islam has long history of muslin men targeting and raping non-muslim girls ,fact.

Asian Asian Asian ??? there are no Chinese or Indians involved here only muslim.

This is still going on in most large cities ...tip of the ice berg .

Ukip will stamp all-over this.

most of the people in prison for sex offences by a long way are white Christian males most of the people on sex offenders register by a country mile are white Christian males so go bang your drum some where else you numpty you trawl cess pits for snippits that suit your bollocks agenda do you think all Asians are Muslim you fecking Divvy. try living in the real world for a change plank
Then I guess there's a lot more frightened of the race card to! I can just imagine it now " John-on, Bert-on, Jack-on wait this one is Altaf... Off"

Socks... why not come and stay at my place for a week. . . . when i go on holliday.... lol

I predict a riot.

But seriously...you would end up in a police riot van before the end of day 1 .... after years and years of social abuse and fear we have all learned to turn the other cheek around here.

I'm ashamed...totally ashamed to say I'm from Rotherham. . . . how bad is that ?

Dont worry Vin you are not the only thats asmamed to be from this shit hole.

Socks... why not come and stay at my place for a week. . . . when i go on holliday.... lol

I predict a riot.

But seriously...you would end up in a police riot van before the end of day 1 .... after years and years of social abuse and fear we have all learned to turn the other cheek around here.

I'm ashamed...totally ashamed to say I'm from Rotherham. . . . how bad is that ?

Vin I couldn't do it mate as you know ... I just ain't got the the temperament for it lol ... However you boys have got fukc all to be ashamed of its not the honest working white folk that have committed these crimes is it .........
  • Like 1

Islam has long history of muslin men targeting and raping non-muslim girls ,fact.

Asian Asian Asian ??? there are no Chinese or Indians involved here only muslim.

most of the people in prison for sex offences by a long way are white Christian males most of the people on sex offenders register by a country mile are white Christian males so go bang your drum some where else you numpty you trawl cess pits for snippits that suit your bollocks agenda do you think all Asians are Muslim you fecking Divvy. try living in the real world for a change plank

Would the current demographic of sex offenders in prison have anything to do with the the attitude of the police in all three cases to protect the Muslims at all costs ?

it is an irrefutable fact that these crimes have been commited by Muslim men, your religion accepts this treatment of kaffirs and some parts even require it, i agree with some of what you have said BUT you always fall short of stating the facts, Mohammed is your profit, your profit was a peadophile, the followers of Mohammed will never accept that he could have had any faults as he is reverred as the perfect man and to follow Mohammeds behaviour is an aspiration of all Muslim men.

Until Islam develops into a religion of tolerance with christians, jews and even fellow Muslims then this type of behaviour will continue, i only only hope that the people it effects directly will stop tip toeing around the issues and get real with it, if Muslims wish to remain loyal to their profit and their Muslim brothers while they commit these vile offences then all Muslims will be tarred with the brush and must accept the same fate, and i hope sincerely that the fate is very painful, very slow and very final.

The prophet was not a peadophile the normal age for girls to marry in the Middle east far east and Africa at that times was at puberty which was from 9 years onwards life expectancy in that era was from 30 to 60 years so the customs and traditions were different.even to this day in Africa andgirls still marry as young as 9. The Prophet had his first marriage at 25 years of age his first eife was a widow aged 40 as were his other wives they were all widows and the tradition was to provide home and security for them and as a non relative this could only be done through marriage. The marriage of Ayesha that is the one quoted by the islam bashers yes she was 9 years old her Father was Abu Bakr Sadiqui and he for political reasons arranged and wanted his daughter to marry into the Prophets immeadiate family infact the division of islam into Sunni and Shia started in the hands of this Ist Sunni Caliph Abu Bakr so it was a political marriage. As time went on the age of girls marrying has increased the normal age for girls without education who are going to be housewives is normally 16 although some tribes like Paktuns still marry as young as 12 to 14. Idont think to marry at such a young age is justified and I could argue with the religious leaders that I can show from The Qran that this is now not acceptable Just to point out there is record of marriages in the UK even in the Royal family as young as 12 years in the early 18th century so this is not soley a islamic or middle eastern tradition. Now the peados commiting these rapes molestations noncing what ever tag you attach to it are doing it for their own sexual pleasure f**k all to do with tradition or culture or islam especially these guys will rape their own sister given the opportunity, they groom young Asian girls and pick on white gils because peados will spot a vunerable target and take advantage the article Paulus put the judge he wasnt Muslim ? if he tried to justify what this peado had done to this girl by saying he was brought up that way in Islamic household thenhe does not even understand British Law let alone Islamic Shariat. I will not even attempt to justify any of the behaviour of these animals and will swear on oath that if I was ever unfortunate or fortunate to come across any alledged Muslim behaving in this manner he would not get reported he would get buried plain and simple. wouldnt matter black white brown yellow woman or child I would want the peados blood. The law needs to be implemented changed revised what ever is needed to bring back the death penalty for these crimes every so often the bring back hanging for the murder of a police officer is raised well is his life any more precious than a childs a child abused or woman raped is scarred for life they may learn to live with it but its still in their minds certainly people who undertake these acts or know about them and say f**k all are all equally as guilty and should be dealt with.to the maximum which to me means have their life terminated. I am born Muslim and will die Muslim I began my islamic studies at the age of two and think I got a pretty good grounding I have also read the Bible old and New anf the Jewish Torah the book of Moses so I dont think many on here can tell me what islam and the Qran says. Most of the translations I see have been isolated from other verses and twisting things is very easy Example Jesus was supposed to have claimed to be the Son of God he did not he said on the cross Forgive them Father for they know not what they do, the use of Father was in the context of respect as in the middle east people will say I respect you the same as my Father so any spoken or written word can be manipulated to mean what ever the reciter wants it to. What is the Send reinforcements we are going to advance and it ends up after chinese whisperers have finished sen 3 and 4 pence weare going to a dance. Dont talk about it do something about the way things are PEOPLE SAYING RECLAIM OUR LAND FIRST RECLAIM THE MORALITY AND HONOUR THEN SOLVE THE PROBLEMS IF ITS IMMIGRATION OF MUSLIMS CREATING THE PROBLEMS STOP THEM IF ITS THE ONES BORN HERE THEN IMPRISON THEM, BUT ROOT OUT THE CANCER IN TOTAL NOT JUST WHAT SUITS CERTAIN GROUPS OR FACTIONS.Preople here play the " we will be called racists "cards more than anyone

Edited by desertbred

Socks... why not come and stay at my place for a week. . . . when i go on holliday.... lol I predict a riot. But seriously...you would end up in a police riot van before the end of day 1 .... after years and years of social abuse and fear we have all learned to turn the other cheek around here. I'm ashamed...totally ashamed to say I'm from Rotherham. . . . how bad is that ?

Thing is vin you're surrounded by them, stunning house but the area has gone down hill fast, as you know with what happened that night with your good lady wife. We were the same in the 80's lovely little street in Eastwood, nice community feel, safe, clean. I grew up there, my dad did and his dad did but then it started! My dad acted quickly to get out and moved us up here to give us a better future. God knows how I'd have turned out if we stayed I'd probably have a bull x (joke lads)

So Sinn Fein are supporting Muslim rapists in Roterham,you don't half talk some shite George.

i didnt say that danny i sid that they support them over here, which in my eyes is just letting them have free run your bound to have seen the news after that dick robinson back tracked his statement then he was forced by the mps to go cap in hand and show a good welcoming to them, what happened next? they only wanted the ni gov to give them land as a good will gesture so they can build a mosque in belfast. do you not think our mps over here should stand together and stop it happening before it kicks off instead of point scoring out of blind haterid of each other, but as usuall sinnfein kicked up a stink about it just because it was dup, which by the way i couldnt give a fook about either

• Like 1
Guest ragumup

Mohammad married Aisha at 6 then until 9 then had full intercourse.

His other 12 wives or so wives were widows mainly because he had killed their husbands and fathers so they and their children became war booty.

Child marriages and polygamy are still ongoing in Islamic countries today and in the uk despite being illegal but no muslim convictions.

Islam has a proud history of raping/sex slaving of non-muslim girls its where word harem comes from.

Edited by ragumup

Would the current demographic of sex offenders in prison have anything to do with the the attitude of the police in all three cases to protect the Muslims at all costs ?

it is an irrefutable fact that these crimes have been commited by Muslim men, your religion accepts this treatment of kaffirs and some parts even require it, i agree with some of what you have said BUT you always fall short of stating the facts, Mohammed is your profit, your profit was a peadophile, the followers of Mohammed will never accept that he could have had any faults as he is reverred as the perfect man and to follow Mohammeds behaviour is an aspiration of all Muslim men.

Until Islam develops into a religion of tolerance with christians, jews and even fellow Muslims then this type of behaviour will continue, i only only hope that the people it effects directly will stop tip toeing around the issues and get real with it, if Muslims wish to remain loyal to their profit and their Muslim brothers while they commit these vile offences then all Muslims will be tarred with the brush and must accept the same fate, and i hope sincerely that the fate is very painful, very slow and very final.

The prophet was not a peadophile the normal age for girls to marry in the Middle east far east and Africa at that times was at puberty which was from 9 years onwards life expectancy in that era was from 30 to 60 years so the customs and traditions were different.even to this day in Africa andgirls still marry as young as 9. The Prophet had his first marriage at 25 years of age his first eife was a widow aged 40 as were his other wives they were all widows and the tradition was to provide home and security for them and as a non relative this could only be done through marriage. The marriage of Ayesha that is the one quoted by the islam bashers yes she was 9 years old her Father was Abu Bakr Sadiqui and he for political reasons arranged and wanted his daughter to marry into the Prophets immeadiate family infact the division of islam into Sunni and Shia started in the hands of this Ist Sunni Caliph Abu Bakr so it was a political marriage. As time went on the age of girls marrying has increased the normal age for girls without education who are going to be housewives is normally 16 although some tribes like Paktuns still marry as young as 12 to 14. Idont think to marry at such a young age is justified and I could argue with the religious leaders that I can show from The Qran that this is now not acceptable Just to point out there is record of marriages in the UK even in the Royal family as young as 12 years in the early 18th century so this is not soley a islamic or middle eastern tradition. Now the peados commiting these rapes molestations noncing what ever tag you attach to it are doing it for their own sexual pleasure f**k all to do with tradition or culture or islam especially these guys will rape their own sister given the opportunity, they groom young Asian girls and pick on white gils because peados will spot a vunerable target and take advantage the article Paulus put the judge he wasnt Muslim ? if he tried to justify what this peado had done to this girl by saying he was brought up that way in Islamic household thenhe does not even understand British Law let alone Islamic Shariat. I will not even attempt to justify any of the behaviour of these animals and will swear on oath that if I was ever unfortunate or fortunate to come across any alledged Muslim behaving in this manner he would not get reported he would get buried plain and simple. wouldnt matter black white brown yellow woman or child I would want the peados blood. The law needs to be implemented changed revised what ever is needed to bring back the death penalty for these crimes every so often the bring back hanging for the murder of a police officer is raised well is his life any more precious than a childs a child abused or woman raped is scarred for life they may learn to live with it but its still in their minds certainly people who undertake these acts or know about them and say f**k all are all equally as guilty and should be dealt with.to the maximum which to me means have their life terminated. I am born Muslim and will die Muslim I began my islamic studies at the age of two and think I got a pretty good grounding I have also read the Bible old and New anf the Jewish Torah the book of Moses so I dont think many on here can tell me what islam and the Qran says. Most of the translations I see have been isolated from other verses and twisting things is very easy Example Jesus was supposed to have claimed to be the Son of God he did not he said on the cross Forgive them Father for they know not what they do, the use of Father was in the context of respect as in the middle east people will say I respect you the same as my Father so any spoken or written word can be manipulated to mean what ever the reciter wants it to. What is the Send reinforcements we are going to advance and it ends up after chinese whisperers have finished sen 3 and 4 pence weare going to a dance. Dont talk about it do something about the way things are PEOPLE SAYING RECLAIM OUR LAND FIRST RECLAIM THE MORALITY AND HONOUR THEN SOLVE THE PROBLEMS IF ITS IMMIGRATION OF MUSLIMS CREATING THE PROBLEMS STOP THEM IF ITS THE ONES BORN HERE THEN IMPRISON THEM, BUT ROOT OUT THE CANCER IN TOTAL NOT JUST WHAT SUITS CERTAIN GROUPS OR FACTIONS.Preople here play the " we will be called racists "cards more than anyone

Thats an answer i can respect, you are willing to accept the wrongs of your fellow Muslims even though your religious texts allow and condone their behaviour.

You seem like an honourable fellow but you are in a minority of one, too many stay silent too many are blind to the wrongs commited and too many want the ways of the Qu'ran in the Uk.

Aisha was a child of 4 when she was promised to Mohammed at his request to keep Abu Bakr Sadiqui from making any moves for power himself

Africa condones child brides and FMG, yet another vile Muslim practice that has no place in a decent and modern society, so whats your point ?

The widows Mohammed married were the widows of various people he had killed, in some cases while they were meeting under a flag of truce, he was a deceitful peado who managed to attract followers like a turd attracts flies.

According to Mohammeds words any acts are forgiveable if they for the promotion of Islam, lying and cheating are encouraged and described as Taqiyya and yet lying is supposed to be the 7th greatest sin, but of course only to another Muslim !!

DB, i admire your courage in standing up for your beliefs, but i'm afraid that you are out numbered by your fellows who do not have either your courage or even perhaps some sense of decency.

may your god be with you, who ever you are ( Dave Allen )

• Like 2

I know its not all muslims but ...

Showing a victims face while blaming the victim is all part of "the religion of peace"...

Islam is a really screwed up piece of bad history, rapists and peados should be treated as such regardless of colour or creed, and if the law of the land is being ignored then make your own law, it would seem that they have given examples of how they deserve to be treated, instead of arse licking politikos puting up flags of gaza lets have a few heads on flag poles over town halls, it would seem to be a very fair start and something they would understand :drinks:

We need to worry more about the way we treat each other over here than worrying about the Muslims,who I don't imagine us ever having the same problem as England,we're not very tolerant and I don't see the people letting that happen,either side,i don't want them living up my street by the way. So while Sinn Fein might wanna make themselves come across as being moralistic I don't imagine that there electorate would be happy with a pile of Afghanies got preference for housing before locals,I'd imagine that one would be nipped in the bud pretty quick.

• Like 2

We need to worry more about the way we treat each other over here than worrying about the Muslims,who I don't imagine us ever having the same problem as England,we're not very tolerant and I don't see the people letting that happen,either side,i don't want them living up my street by the way. So while Sinn Fein might wanna make themselves come across as being moralistic I don't imagine that there electorate would be happy with a pile of Afghanies got preference for housing before locals,I'd imagine that one would be nipped in the bud pretty quick.

have you seen the ormeau road? its full of them. i hope it never goes the way england has with them. but you are right about over here about how we treat eachother, which is why i dont bother with politics as its rotten from the top down. always just a point scoring game with the top 2 parties.