Rotherham Sex Abuse

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out where his 14 year old daughter was and when he whent around to the house to try and get her out he ended up being arrested ... 2 and this is unbelievable a family found out where their 12 year old daughter was and phoned the police ... They whent around to the flat and found the 12 year old girl with hardly any clothes on and drunk with five Pakistani men and they arrested charged and convicted the child of being drunk and disorderly ... How the fukc can this be Britain ... There should be a full and consice investigation and every abuser should be hunted down and jailed and alongside them we should jail every copper social service worker councillor and every pm that failed these children ...........

• Like 11

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

Now Labour are calling for the chief of police to resign. How fcukin ironic. The actual Labour run council who covered this up are now trying to blame a certain few. It runs through the full spectrum. Labour actually opened the flood gates to these monsters and are now trying to blame anyone but themselves. Tony Blair should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

• Like 8
Guest ragumup

Key Theological Issues Here...

1. Jihad- and -Dhimmitude:

a) The laws of war- rape & jihad

b)The dhimma :living under the threat of lawful rape.

2. Inferiority of non-muslims

3. Disregard for the law .

4. The dhimmitude of the west ,collusion from police and social services .

desertfred keep insulting me it shows me your rattled, and by the way ,vote ukip . ;)

Edited by ragumup

Key Theological Issues Here...

1. Jihad- and -Dhimmitude:

a) The laws of war- rape & jihad

b)The dhimma :living under the threat of lawful rape.

2. Inferiority of non-muslims

3. Disregard for the law .

4. The dhimmitude of the west ,collusion from police and social services .

desertfred keep insulting me it shows me your rattled, and by the way ,vote ukip . ;)

you only deserve insults its all you understand better men than you have tried to rattle me you have more chance of being PM

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out where his 14 year old daughter was and when he whent around to the house to try and get her out he ended up being arrested ... 2 and this is unbelievable a family found out where their 12 year old daughter was and phoned the police ... They whent around to the flat and found the 12 year old girl with hardly any clothes on and drunk with five Pakistani men and they arrested charged and convicted the child of being drunk and disorderly ... How the fukc can this be Britain ... There should be a full and consice investigation and every abuser should be hunted down and jailed and alongside them we should jail every copper social service worker councillor and every pm that failed these children ...........

I bet it did not tell you that the 14 year olds father had to attend a racial awareness course or face prosecution for racial agrevation.

• Like 1

I bet it did not tell you that the 14 year olds father had to attend a racial awareness course or face prosecution for racial agrevation.

You couldn't make this shit up ........

when is enough going to be enough, they should all hang there heads in shame and resign, the racist card should be torn up along with political correctness, go back to calling a spade a spade, fook off liberal European laws and police our borders and protect our heritage for future generations,

The Religion shapes the culture the culture shapes the behaviour. Islam has long history of muslin men targeting and raping non-muslim girls ,fact. Asian Asian Asian ??? there are no Chinese or Indians involved here only muslim. This is still going on in most large cities ...tip of the ice berg . Ukip will stamp all-over this.

most of the people in prison for sex offences by a long way are white Christian males most of the people on sex offenders register by a country mile are white Christian males so go bang your drum some where else you numpty you trawl cess pits for snippits that suit your bollocks agenda do you think all Asians are Muslim you fecking Divvy. try living in the real world for a change plank

Answer me this. If it was a group of white Christians gang raping 11-15 year old Asian (mainly pakistani) girls would it get covered up and brushed under the carpet for 16 years or would it be in the next days news with a cliche of something like "racially aggravated sex attacks by white men"

• Like 2

Socks... why not come and stay at my place for a week. . . . when i go on holliday.... lol

I predict a riot.

But seriously...you would end up in a police riot van before the end of day 1 .... after years and years of social abuse and fear we have all learned to turn the other cheek around here.

I'm ashamed...totally ashamed to say I'm from Rotherham. . . . how bad is that ?

The Religion shapes the culture the culture shapes the behaviour. Islam has long history of muslin men targeting and raping non-muslim girls ,fact. Asian Asian Asian ??? there are no Chinese or Indians involved here only muslim. This is still going on in most large cities ...tip of the ice berg . Ukip will stamp all-over this.

most of the people in prison for sex offences by a long way are white Christian males most of the people on sex offenders register by a country mile are white Christian males so go bang your drum some where else you numpty you trawl cess pits for snippits that suit your bollocks agenda do you think all Asians are Muslim you fecking Divvy. try living in the real world for a change plank

Answer me this. If it was a group of white Christians gang raping 11-15 year old Asian (mainly pakistani) girls would it get covered up and brushed under the carpet for 16 years or would it be in the next days news with a cliche of something like "racially aggravated sex attacks by white men"

If that happened in Rotherham there would be riots and most likely deaths on the news... I totally and utterly believe that.

I believe Saudi/Arab oil money has infiltrated the highest level of government, so directing the police.

Mate, why would the Saudis give a toss about muslims in England? They don't care about their own never mind ours.

Our government is already a massive ally of Saudi, they have no need to infiltrate us. Infact, causing instability here would damage bussiness for them.

There is one glaring connection between the beheading of a british soldier in london, british youths committing attrocities in the middle east, gangs of men raping and terrorising white children in the UK............... ISLAM !! OK, OK, before DB starts with his facts and figures; I KNOW it's a minority of muslims in this country doing these things, but the fact these people are using islam and the quoran to justify their acts and the fact that politicians, police, councillors, care workers, et al, have covered up, refused to prosecute for fear of being branded racist or upsetting the muslim community is now mainstream news, and the powers that be had better act fast to right the wrongs, or how long will it be before totally innocent sikhs, hindus, budhists, etc feel the wrath of an outraged people ???? if anyone thinks race/religious war can't happen here, don't you believe it, remember how spontaneous the london riots were ?

• Like 1