Rotherham Sex Abuse

We, as a nation, have been made to feel so ashamed of our own culture and history and that youngsters/teens feel they have no alternative but to be absorbed into Asian and black cultures - which has placed them in a position where they perceive themselves to have the upper hand. A little encouragement from the spineless, mealy - mouthed multi - cult apologists (of ALL political persuasions), and what you have is the pitiful state of affairs we find ourselves in !

Allow them to cry 'racist' every time they are disagreed with, and any opposition is effectively hamstrung ! The British feel uncomfortable displaying patriotism or 'Britishness', yet the interlopers have no problem in displaying scorn towards us, disdain for our laws and the overwhelming desire to turn our Sceptred Isle into the lawless, God - forsaken, backward - looking pile of rocks that they couldn't wait to get out of in the first place !

To my mind, it's a matter of time before the house of cards collapses - and I hope I'm around to see it !

• Like 6

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

I am afraid Enoch Powells rivers of blood prophecy draws nearer by the day, the leftard w*****s that have brought this upon this country must be s****ing themselves now, because they know they will be in the firing line too, the English have long memories, there will be no place to hide.

if they were shitting themselves they'd stop defending them.

they'll be blind until the end.

The communities where these atrocities have taken place want to be hanging their heads in shame, 1400 ? are the people of Rotherham blind ?

How many folk will still shop at the paki shop ?

How many folk will still buy fuel from a paki run service station ?

How many folk will still get a taxi with a paki driver ?

How many folk will still get on a bus with a paki driver ?

Tip for the people of Rotherham, BOYCOT ANYTHING CONNECTED WITH PAKI'S

Tip for the people Rotherham , you want to connect with paki's , DO IT WITH A FCUKING BASEBALL BAT

People of Rotherham , shame every paki you see,

Yup, i guess that makes me a racist,…………..and do i give a fcuk ? hell no

• Like 7

Rothmanistan is rotten to the very core. . . and it would take an Army to Sort it out now... the whole system from the bottom rung of the ladder to the very very top is infiltrated with spies and secret allies of these sick evil perpetrators of filth. . . if every guilty person could be held accountable for the act of aiding and abetting the people that have been getting away with these crimes,The whole town would have to stop,Because it started a long time ago and has never stopped and is still going on to this day.

Simple fact of the matter is... Rotherham is terrified of the Asian community !...Full stop.

I am totally ashamed to admit its my place of birth. . when I take a walk through my local beautiful park these days, I often see what the Asians think of us English pigs. . . I am so glad i don't have a Daughter.

Its bad enough for my lad...I have already had to move him from secondary school for fear on him being attacked and beaten (again) by the Asian gangs ruling the school.. . . and I do mean ruling the school... because the school will do nothing to help you,they are too scared of the racial card.

Its easy for people who don't have to live in the town telling you how they would do it or to boycott there businesses...but if you did that the whole bloody country might as well stop. . . You try and not fund there economy...its not easy.

I do my bit but I'm a little bloke who's too old and weak to fight an army alone...Over last few years I have been in a few tricky situations myself that could have ended quite badly for me, But If I see something going on, I cannot stand there and do nothing. . . . . . What you gonna do ? phone the Police..lol..heheeeee..ffsake. :cray:

Rothmanistan is rotten to the very core. . . and it would take an Army to Sort it out now... the whole system from the bottom rung of the ladder to the very very top is infiltrated with spies and secret allies of these sick evil perpetrators of filth. . . if every guilty person could be held accountable for the act of aiding and abetting the people that have been getting away with these crimes,The whole town would have to stop,Because it started a long time ago and has never stopped and is still going on to this day.

Simple fact of the matter is... Rotherham is terrified of the Asian community !...Full stop.

I am totally ashamed to admit its my place of birth. . when I take a walk through my local beautiful park these days, I often see what the Asians think of us English pigs. . . I am so glad i don't have a Daughter.

Its bad enough for my lad...I have already had to move him from secondary school for fear on him being attacked and beaten (again) by the Asian gangs ruling the school.. . . and I do mean ruling the school... because the school will do nothing to help you,they are too scared of the racial card.

Its easy for people who don't have to live in the town telling you how they would do it or to boycott there businesses...but if you did that the whole bloody country might as well stop. . . You try and not fund there economy...its not easy.

I do my bit but I'm a little bloke who's too old and weak to fight an army alone...Over last few years I have been in a few tricky situations myself that could have ended quite badly for me, But If I see something going on, I cannot stand there and do nothing. . . . . . What you gonna do ? phone the Police..lol..heheeeee..ffsake. :cray:

One of the reasons why my two daughters went to a catholic school and were taught from a young age to keep well away from them.I am also ashamed to be from this one proud working class town thats now become a multicultural shit hole in some parts.

What the f**k has become of us a bunch of cowering cowards to a man, they rape torture and beat British kids, murder a defenceless soldier in broad daylight on our streets and we do f**k all but whine about it, they are eventually going to rule this country and we've handed it to them on a plate

• Like 3

The EDL tried to stand up and what happened they were vilified at every turn ....ukip's the way foward

same with extremism and sharia. the press and the liberals tried to vilify them as right wing racist bigots, about time at least one politician stood up and earned his money, fook political correctness, fook human rights, put the British people first,

You will find those involved are friends, work mates and relatives, they don't exactly struggle to find each other.

Just makes me think how acceptable it was within this community, many must have known that did not take part, but as always silence if it involves people that are not there own.

Oh don't get me wrong there will be a public enquiry, some token figurehead will have to step down another will be held a scape goat.

What do you think is going to happen? Do you think the government and powers that be (councillors, police chiefs etc) are going to admit that their vision of an integrated multicultural Cool Britannia is a pile of shit and has been for the last thirty or so years.

I don't think it's for us to sort out. Let me explain....This is NOT a race issue this is a cultural religious issue. Most Blacks, Chinese, Europeans do not have this problem (admittedly all walks of life have their bad apples) sorry but Islam is the scourge of this planet. I apologise for any Muslims offended by this and I'm quite sure you will have a valid point that not ALL Muslims are like this, we'll let me offer a piece of advice, why don't the huge majority of the ones that aren't like this start to sort their shit out in their own back garden and then around the world and bring in line all the other scum instead of shrugging shoulders and saying "if Allah wills it.."

• Like 8

i know desertbreds reading this and he seems decent but even he cant deny theres a problem here with shite like these scumbags are bringing to gb that comes from islam. facts is it doesnt belong over here it belongs in the middle east, its bringing gb down

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of these f***ing animals. .

Do most of the Christians in England follow the Christian traditions and the Bible no they dont so what is different these fuckers dont follow islam as I understand it. Now ask me is there a racial element to this I will say yes without a f***ing doubt and is immigration a big problem yes it is, has it been a problem in the past yes it has , will it be a problem in the future yes it will, Society which includes every religious belief and culture and race is the thing that is letting these kids down colour means f**k all to me a c**t is a c**t in any language racism is born out of ignorance on all sides do you think any decent family man or woman from any background can condone this type of crime the answer is no political correctness has gone mad the race card is played by all sides as far as I am concerned, I have a special hatred for any crime against Kids old people and rape and I would give capital punishment and colour or religion would not enter into it. Until such time as all people take a good long look at them selves and what is happening nothing will be resolved, In the Asian community I totally agree they keep f***ing quiet about all kinds of shite but dont believe for one minute all Asians are the same the laws need to be revised the pc brigade need kicking out on their arses any person convicted of peadophilia or sex crimes should be chemically castrated for starters This kiddy fiddling in all corners of society is f***ing rife look at what has been going on yesterday a Chief Constable apologising for years of the police failing to do their duty even the two CID officers involved in the Soham murders didnt they find nonce shite on their computers. People need to take responsibility as those in authority seem to be either involved or condoning all the bollocks going on. Politically correct is a f***ing cop out right and wrong is how I look at things. Social services what a f***ing joke Mps as long as their snout is in the trough do you think they give a f**k I would vote for UKIP myself if I beleived they would do what it says on the tin , but in my life the only ones who change anything are the people at grass roots level

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 16

Oh don't get me wrong there will be a public enquiry, some token figurehead will have to step down another will be held a scape goat.

What do you think is going to happen? Do you think the government and powers that be (councillors, police chiefs etc) are going to admit that their vision of an integrated multicultural Cool Britannia is a pile of shit and has been for the last thirty or so years.

I don't think it's for us to sort out. Let me explain....This is NOT a race issue this is a cultural religious issue. Most Blacks, Chinese, Europeans do not have this problem (admittedly all walks of life have their bad apples) sorry but Islam is the scourge of this planet. I apologise for any Muslims offended by this and I'm quite sure you will have a valid point that not ALL Muslims are like this, we'll let me offer a piece of advice, why don't the huge majority of the ones that aren't like this start to sort their shit out in their own back garden and then around the world and bring in line all the other scum instead of shrugging shoulders and saying "if Allah wills it.."

Because most of us are hamstrung by PC correctness and the law not only in UK but in our own lands as well ponces and gobshites are all around even THL has more than its fare share and as far as I know I am the only Muslim on here so its not an islamic thing :laugh::thumbs::whistling:

I wonder how RMBC would feel if we all boycotted our council tax payments until every single councillor and police officer involved with this horrible cover up is brought to justice? And a back payment for the last 16 year's for keeping them all very well paid! Scum bags the lot of them

• Like 3