socks

Rotherham Sex Abuse

So, the only ones who bear any consequence from this tawdry, shoddy mess.....are the poor young girls ?

This should be a national disgrace, but it's become a huge exercise in face saving and damage limitation. I reckon that a public enquiry would turn up different conclusions..........

• Like 4

Not heard a response from the labour supporting unions if it had been a tory council and it had been Pakistani kids that had been abused the left wing scum would be making placards as we speak.

• Like 2

So, the only ones who bear any consequence from this tawdry, shoddy mess.....are the poor young girls ?

This should be a national disgrace, but it's become a huge exercise in face saving and damage limitation. I reckon that a public enquiry would turn up different conclusions..........

Shocking isn't it. We truly get the government we deserve.

• Like 1

This should be a national disgrace, but it's become a huge exercise in face saving and damage limitation. I reckon that a

public enquiry would turn up different conclusions..........

Look how long it took too get to the truth about Hillsborough, cover up after cover up till they had no were left to hide.

f@ckng establishment.

• Like 3

This should be a national disgrace, but it's become a huge exercise in face saving and damage limitation. I reckon that a

public enquiry would turn up different conclusions..........

Look how long it took too get to the truth about Hillsborough, cover up after cover up till they had no were left to hide.

f@ckng establishment.

And all the floppy left wing commy terrorist supporting scumbags can bang on about is an inquirey into fekin Orgreave ffs.

More Pakistani muslim scum in court though I guess it does not make the national news now days its become that common. https://rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/rotherham-abuse-12-men-charged-with-44-child-sex-offences/

Crazy country we now live in mate,when grooming,rape,and false imprisonment of british kids by Islamic gangs is deemed barely newsworthy,sad times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Report due out next week the number of men convicted for child grooming as part of a gang since 2005 is 264 or these 222 were of Asian origin that's 84%.