Rotherham Sex Abuse

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

More vermin convicted. http://trib.al/mx1b5hz

And plenty more coming in to replace them

Still waiting for the bent coppers that coverd for this scum to face trial aswell

They should then also prosecute every councillor, the MP and everyone who voted for those traitors.......I mean honestly, do people not stop to think?.......morons !

• Like 2

More vermin convicted. http://trib.al/mx1b5hz

And plenty more coming in to replace them

Still waiting for the bent coppers that coverd for this scum to face trial aswell

They should then also prosecute every councillor, the MP and everyone who voted for those traitors.......I mean honestly, do people not stop to think?.......morons !

Its hard to imagine butt f****n idiots of this town still vote labour.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Its also happening in the states....

Is it? :hmm:

I'm not saying a crime wasn't committed but YouTube might as well be video facebook now. That's some really shitty journalism. Here's an alternative article.

What kind of journalist posts a picture of the alleged victim with the eyes scrubbed out with marker pen? :hmm:

Edited by ChrisJones

So an incident did happen but it cant be fully disclosed?The boys were Sudanese and Iraqi not Syrian,and they did film the incident on their phones?It is crappy journalism though :D

So an incident did happen but it cant be fully disclosed?The boys were Sudanese and Iraqi not Syrian,and they did film the incident on their phones?It is crappy journalism though :D

Like I said, mate, a crime was committed but that YouTube clip is f***ing terrible! :laugh:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...