Rotherham Sex Abuse

Names need to be named, and heads should roll (metaphorically !)........

The cover up has to stop !

• Like 2

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

Hope so.Its the 21 missing laptops that still remains a mystry imo they were stolen because the held information that the Labour M.P.s for the town were aware of what was going on.

• Like 1

Hope so.Its the 21 missing laptops that still remains a mystry imo they were stolen because the held information that the Labour M.P.s for the town were aware of what was going on.
Of course those laptops held the key it stinks. ...all to convenient :thumbs:

So, the only ones who bear any consequence from this tawdry, shoddy mess.....are the poor young girls ?

This should be a national disgrace, but it's become a huge exercise in face saving and damage limitation. I reckon that a public enquiry would turn up different conclusions..........

• Like 4

So, the only ones who bear any consequence from this tawdry, shoddy mess.....are the poor young girls ?

This should be a national disgrace, but it's become a huge exercise in face saving and damage limitation. I reckon that a public enquiry would turn up different conclusions..........

Shocking isn't it. We truly get the government we deserve.

• Like 1

This should be a national disgrace, but it's become a huge exercise in face saving and damage limitation. I reckon that a

public enquiry would turn up different conclusions..........

Look how long it took too get to the truth about Hillsborough, cover up after cover up till they had no were left to hide.

f@ckng establishment.

• Like 3

This should be a national disgrace, but it's become a huge exercise in face saving and damage limitation. I reckon that a

public enquiry would turn up different conclusions..........

Look how long it took too get to the truth about Hillsborough, cover up after cover up till they had no were left to hide.

f@ckng establishment.

And all the floppy left wing commy terrorist supporting scumbags can bang on about is an inquirey into fekin Orgreave ffs.

• 4 weeks later...

More Pakistani muslim scum in court though I guess it does not make the national news now days its become that common. https://rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/rotherham-abuse-12-men-charged-with-44-child-sex-offences/

Crazy country we now live in mate,when grooming,rape,and false imprisonment of british kids by Islamic gangs is deemed barely newsworthy,sad times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...