Rotherham Sex Abuse

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

Obviously the men committing these crimes, whoever they are, are rotten to the core......but where are the parents of these 1400 kids??.......WTF have they been doing to keep their children safe??

I haven't read the details of the story, but the victims are usually 'in care' (oh, the irony in that statement !), or from troubled, abusive or neglectful backgrounds - which, in my view, makes the crime even more cold - hearted ( if that's possible ), because vulnerable girls are being deliberately singled out, abused and victimized, for the gratification of depraved perverts.

No punishment is too harsh............ !!

Yeh quite right mate, must admit I don't know many details, a lot of people have failed these kids, sometimes long before they got into the hands of these scum......it seems as well as certain areas of society, the uk care system for kids is totally f****d as well....

Most Newspapers are only giving it a brief mention WTF!

Well we would not want it to interfere with our forced enrichment would we? I mean the vibrancy, culture, and enrichment these f***ing human rats bring to our previously barren Anglo Saxon lives cannot be measured, who cares`about a few hundred white girls, so long as these objects and their filthy culture, is celebrated eh?

• Like 4

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems with our society itself. IMO it's rotten to the core in these places, the poor white working class want to give their heads a shake. At what point do you as a parent, when you're seeing your young daughter hanging around groups of Asian MEN do you engage your f***ing paternal instincts and act?

• Like 12

it just shows the upbringing these shitskins get from their parents, ive never heard one who doesnt think the country owes them something for being muslim. the only thing theyre owed is a 1 way ticket to see the titanic

• Like 3

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems with our society itself. IMO it's rotten to the core in these places, the poor white working class want to give their heads a shake. At what point do you as a parent, when you're seeing your young daughter hanging around groups of Asian MEN do you engage your f***ing paternal instincts and act?

that would be he height of racism.

in fact I'm fairly sure you could be charged for suggesting such a thing.

These rules and the enforced 'tolerance' we enjoy is what's f****d our society imo

• Like 1

One of the main problems are the schools are very mixed race in some areas and some young white teenage girls have fallen prey to them by mixing with them at school.

• Like 1

One of the main problems are the schools are very mixed race in some areas and some young white teenage girls have fallen prey to them by mixing with them at school.

and most white girls aint exactly angels these days, most think theyre black with this rap culture innit, yer but nooo but yer or sumfink. they all wana be gangsters today instead of wanting a life

• Like 2

These rules and the enforced 'tolerance' we enjoy is what's f****d our society imo

While your daughter lives under your roof you're perfectly entitled to keep her away from whoever you want. Don't give me that racism shite. What are they going to do arrest you for keeping your 14 yr old away from gangs of 20 year old men? Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

i know desertbreds reading this and he seems decent but even he cant deny theres a problem here with shite like these scumbags are bringing to gb that comes from islam. facts is it doesnt belong over here it belongs in the middle east, its bringing gb down

• Like 2

Can you seriously imagine if this was the other way round?

Every national newspaper would carry front page headlines of gangs of white youths committing horrific sex crimes against young Asian girls, it would be discussed in the House of Commons, policies would be created to put and end to these heinous despicable acts, the Muslim council of Great Britain would demand justice and for the authorities to take action, the police would make this a top level priority. Muslims would be marching in the streets in their hundreds protesting about the infidel abusing their Muslim sisters.

I'm not joking the police officer I heard on local radio spent the whole interview trying to tell listeners it wasn't a race related crime and white men are statistically the most likely persons to commit rape. I mean you couldn't make it up if you wanted to...

• Like 5

While your daughter lives under your roof you're perfectly entitled to keep her away from whoever you want. Don't give me that racism shite. What are they going to do arrest you for keeping your 14 yr old away from gangs of 20 year old men?
if a judge has an agenda he/she'll put the onus on you to prove you didn't discriminate by keeping your daughter away from the greasy,leary,middle aged paki.

obviously it needs to go to court for that,but we've seen the police bend over backwards to please these c**ts for long enough now.

• Like 2

I am afraid Enoch Powells rivers of blood prophecy draws nearer by the day, the leftard w*****s that have brought this upon this country must be s****ing themselves now, because they know they will be in the firing line too, the English have long memories, there will be no place to hide.

• Like 4

While your daughter lives under your roof you're perfectly entitled to keep her away from whoever you want. Don't give me that racism shite. What are they going to do arrest you for keeping your 14 yr old away from gangs of 20 year old men?
if a judge has an agenda he/she'll put the onus on you to prove you didn't discriminate by keeping your daughter away from the greasy,leary,middle aged paki.

obviously it needs to go to court for that,but we've seen the police bend over backwards to please these c**ts for long enough now.

simples go hunting on your own and tell no one