Rotherham Sex Abuse

paki punjab basstards need their betty swallix cutting off, the governments from the past have really left us in the shite house now with this multicultural ballix. they need public executions fast, and us natives whits need to rid us of the virus of just turn the other cheek, GET INTO THE SCUM and do your infected country a favour

• Like 1

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

Socks it just shows how our society has been brainwashed by Goverment re the race card.

The N word is Racist in my book

But most other craic is no worse than calling someone a Ginger cnut

A big nosed f****r

A skinny b*****d

A fat b*****d

A four eyed cnut

A Scruffy twat

ect ect ect

The Race card wants ripping up

Whites are called allsorts by people of varying colour and culture

But whites just get on with it and or if they did complain fook all would be done and rightly so

Come on Goverment, Councillors, Police ect

Level Playing Field and all that you pack of shithouses :0

How come your lot don't like being called Monkey hangers then :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Heard on radio2 today that nearly 1400 children were abused beaten and sold around for sex slaves between 1997 and last year ... The majority of the perpetrators were of Pakistani origin ...........

They released some of this information a year or so ago, the chief of police couldn't get on the local radio quick enough to say it was a small minority of Asians and to remind us that most rape is committed by white men.

If this is the reply from people who are supposed to protect us what chance have we got.

Seriously I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing WE need to look at why young asin men are going to fight in a jihad, by the same people who tell us that these same young Asian men are British by birth. We'll I'm sorry f*ck em, if they were British they wouldn't be doing this sh*t.

I don't even know why I reply to these threads I just get more and more wound up....

• Like 3

Socks it just shows how our society has been brainwashed by Goverment re the race card.

A big nosed f****r

A skinny b*****d

A fat b*****d

A four eyed cnut

A Scruffy twat

ect ect ect

But whites just get on with it and or if they did complain fook all would be done and rightly so

Because monkey hangers are from hartlepool :blink: :blink:

Heard on radio2 today that nearly 1400 children were abused beaten and sold around for sex slaves between 1997 and last year ... The majority of the perpetrators were of Pakistani origin ...........

I hope those poor kids get to look into the eyes of all those responsible in brushing this under the carpet in court aswell as the perpetrators.

• Like 2

Obviously the men committing these crimes, whoever they are, are rotten to the core......but where are the parents of these 1400 kids??.......WTF have they been doing to keep their children safe??

I haven't read the details of the story, but the victims are usually 'in care' (oh, the irony in that statement !), or from troubled, abusive or neglectful backgrounds - which, in my view, makes the crime even more cold - hearted ( if that's possible ), because vulnerable girls are being deliberately singled out, abused and victimized, for the gratification of depraved perverts.

No punishment is too harsh............ !!

• Like 3

Typical Labour run council. They have known about this for years. Also Mobbed up causing trouble with the locals then play the race card when accosted. Didn't stop em stabbing my mate to death the other year though. Anyone who knew about this in a position of power needs putting on trail for aiding and abetting the dirty stinking peado's imo.

• Like 10

A big nosed f****r

A skinny b*****d

A fat b*****d

A four eyed cnut

A Scruffy twat

ect ect ect

Because monkey hangers are from hartlepool :blink: :blink:

Max is from Seaton Lane in the pool :thumbs::thumbs:

He can hang a monkey or two :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

This is wat happens when left wing middle class scum get jobs in power of local councils and should be a warning to any idiot that contempltes voteing labour in any local or national elections.If it was not for members of the BNP who would not let it go when accusations were going on some years back which were found to be true these scumbags would have got away with it.

• Like 4