I was born British, I'm proud to be British and I don't want my country broken up. Speaking to nationalists I find a lot of are living in the past after having watched Braveheart a few too many times.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

For the YES side, it's a shame you don't have anybody serious to lead you.....I think it's widely recognised that Salmond and his cronies are utter pricks.

They are a rehashed old labour telling everyone you can turn 1lb of shit into 20 tons of gold !!

If somebody credible was running the show I would say, yeah why not ?

vote no. northern ireland will stay in the union for many years to come. even the rc masses dont want to leave the uk for its a better life than the roi can give us. thats fact. united we stand divided we fall, but the roi could advise gb on countryside issues for the country folk

Well it is a definite NO from me, I wish some of the people of Scotland would stop voting on 700yr old history books and vote for the future of their children/grandchildren, the realistic future . We need to stay together as a union, do the yes people find it quite acceptable to allow SNP to have their way regards immigrants?? 24,000 a year into Scotland?? Do you seriously think 15 - 20yrs down the line we will have any freedom if this happens? do you yes voters see what is happening around the world and on our own doorstep? Lets not forget Scotland will have no Deterrents as SNP want them gone also, taking away 1000's of jobs with them.

I love my country and I am still patriotic towards my country, i'm no less a Scot for voting NO, I can see what is happening to our country as a whole and choose to stay stronger together, I want my grandchildren to enjoy the beautiful Scotland I have.

What a waste of time the debate last night, both were not worth the air time, Salmond was an arrogant ignorant immature idiot and Darling couldn't get a word in edge ways, pair of prats.

It is a very strong NO from me, we need to stay stronger together, in this day and age it would be extremely unwise splitting the union.

• Like 7

Religion is only a problem in the SW up here its got nothing to do with anything imo Scotland should be from Perth North get away from that cesspit ....I am undecided I would love to see an independant Scotland and I honestly think wee can stand alone but theres still too many questions un answered to sway me either way convincingly ....but im sure it will be an SNP or labour style goverment that is alected if the YES vote happens and that is not good for our hunting way of life and that is whats swaying me more to the NO vote.

• Like 2

That prick Brand is from round my way, why the world seems to be hanging on his every word is beyond me, we would have kicked the shit out of him on general principal when we was 13 or 14.

• Like 3

That prick Brand is from round my way, why the world seems to be hanging on his every word is beyond me, we would have kicked the shit out of him on general principal when we was 13 or 14.

I couldn't even watch the vid ... I fukcing hate that tosser .........

• Like 4