.22 None Believers

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi My HW100kt .177 is away at the moment at XTX AIR to have the anti tamp taken out , so I have gone back to my trusted HW100kt .22. for day time use . Went to my new permission late yesterday eve

ive been shooting 40 yrs + and ive never owned a 1.77 lads always had .22 and like has been said -as long as your quarry is dispatched quickly & humanely calibre shouldnt matter learning to j

Only 30 years dr bob Vm and Big Mac 40 + years Fec me then boys I AM THE DADDY lol And by the way as vm has said its a bit of banter , it would be a sad world if we couldn't take the piss out of

Hit a nerve have we :laugh:

eerrrr no I doubt you're capable of hitting most things (hahaha).

You just derail people's comments - its frustrating, but its OK, I'm very used to it. To my mind, its important to think about the people reading the threads in order to help inform. Try it....

Edited by Dr B

Hit a nerve have we :laugh:

eerrrr no I doubt you're capable of hitting most things (hahaha).

You just derail people's comments - its frustrating, but its OK, I'm very used to it. To my mind, its important to think about the people reading the threads in order to help inform. Try it....

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Hi guys, VM,

Looking back to VM`s photo of the rabbits, look at the very evident , all important , "shot placement" - all headshot it seems, so my hat is off to your marksmanship VM :yes: .

Back to 22 or 177 "does it matter ? - No ! Shot placement is so, so important.

The only issue i have amongst air rifle calibers is trajectory through trees and branches, - i have never had an issue over accuracy between calibers.

So for my humble 2 pence worth, 22, or 177 open ground, 177 through trees, branches or gaps etc, etc.

atb.

• Like 2

at 5yds... :tongue2:

they can be lite, light, unheavy..... :boogy: I dont doubt your shooting ability, just your range estimation.....(only kidding)

Edited by Dr B

I don't give a fuk if it's 50 cal , as long as it's a head shot ! So there

Atb lads , I'm sure this debate will continue

To be honest dave... We both know a 50 would perhaps not leave much for the oven :D