.22 None Believers

And dr bob strides in and ruffles some feathers... Again.

Get your hunting pics on the forum man. Let's see what ya got :D can be 22 or 177... Heavy or light ;)

That's unfair and inaccurate. People have mild pops, and I pop back - I'm just better at it and you think I'm the one starting things? - Sorry that's just inaccurate. Anyway, nuff said.

Hunting pics? Have you heard of photoshop? hahaha. Proves nothing.

I've never understood people who take pictures of dead animals. I've been shooting on and off for 30 years my friend, never done it once. I'm not preaching to others, if you want to do it, then fine, not judging, but not for me and never will be. Each to their own.

Most of the lads take the photos to prove they have shot what they say they have and to show shot placement

so some of the new lads out there can see where they have to put there pellets

we can all say i shot this last night and i shot that

Just have a look at some of my hunting posts and you will see some good shot placements with 22 and 177

and iv even had posts pulled off because iv hit them in the wrong place because the pellet has deflected off some thing in both 22 and 177 and if i hit them wrong i say i have but thats just me

i like both cals and im as good with one as the other

and both are more than capable of killing your pray whether they fly flat or loop the end result is just the same

one dead pray

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi My HW100kt .177 is away at the moment at XTX AIR to have the anti tamp taken out , so I have gone back to my trusted HW100kt .22. for day time use . Went to my new permission late yesterday eve

ive been shooting 40 yrs + and ive never owned a 1.77 lads always had .22 and like has been said -as long as your quarry is dispatched quickly & humanely calibre shouldnt matter learning to j

Only 30 years dr bob Vm and Big Mac 40 + years Fec me then boys I AM THE DADDY lol And by the way as vm has said its a bit of banter , it would be a sad world if we couldn't take the piss out of

Most of the lads take the photos to prove they have shot what they say they have and to show shot placement so some of the new lads out there can see where they have to put there pellets

I think that's great, if that's what YOU want to do. I dont judge. But I dont take pictures of my quarry. Never have, never will. On a practical note, i dont have a mobile phone, so difficult in the field anyway, unless i take my bulky camera with me - which wont happen. Like I said earlier, I dont judge, if you want to do it, fine. But I dont want to do it and others need to be fine about that.

In my case, I have not claimed any great shooting prowess on here. I dont need to for the same reason I dont need to take pictures.

Just have a look at some of my hunting posts and you will see some good shot placements with 22 and 177

Agreed, but i can see that on targets as well. On other forums, I've posted a lot on target shots, measuring drop, and some minor ballistic stuff.

I am not arguing against anyone who wants to post pictures. I'm not offended at all by them and its fine. Its just not something I feel uncomfortable doing myself.

i like both cals and im as good with one as the other and both are more than capable of killing your pray whether they fly flat or loop the end result is just the same

one dead pray

I agree my friend, excellent point well made.

:thumbs:

Edited by Dr B
  • Like 1

Most of the lads take the photos to prove they have shot what they say they have and to show shot placement so some of the new lads out there can see where they have to put there pellets

I think that's great, if that's what YOU want to do. I dont judge. But I dont take pictures of my quarry. Never have, never will. On a practical note, i dont have a mobile phone, so difficult in the field anyway, unless i take my bulky camera with me - which wont happen. Like I said earlier, I dont judge, if you want to do it, fine. But I dont want to do it and others need to be fine about that.

In my case, I have not claimed any great shooting prowess on here. I dont need to for the same reason I dont need to take pictures.

Agreed, but i can see that on targets as well. On other forums, I've posted a lot on target shots, measuring drop, and some minor ballistic stuff.

I am not arguing against anyone who wants to post pictures. I'm not offended at all by them and its fine. Its just not something I feel uncomfortable doing myself.

i like both cals and im as good with one as the other and both are more than capable of killing your pray whether they fly flat or loop the end result is just the same

one dead pray

I agree my friend, excellent point well made.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

atvbmac

• Like 1

Mac , he has only been shooting for thirty years ,not like you and me 40 + years , :laugh:

Feck im out of likes again

Its not like we dont no any thing were still rookies me and you VM :yes: :yes: :yes:

atvbmac

• Like 1

I'm not going to lie and say I have a clue what's gone on I. This convo haha! Some good shooting vm!! What's the plans with the anti tamper being removed?? Just tuning for efficiency or something planned??

Sent it off to Darrin (xtx air ) to have the AT removed and to have it set up better , if that's possible but it came back shooting far better , that man is so good on airguns , had my BSA Ultra regged by Darrin 4.1/2 years ago and never missed a beat in that time and that's shooting it about 4 nights a week

Mac , he has only been shooting for thirty years ,not like you and me 40 + years , :laugh:

Firstly, that comment was not directed at you and it was in relation to a point which might have implied I was inexperienced - so your comment is nonsense. Secondly, I did not realise it was a 'competition'. Thirdly, some of you are coming over as being a bit of a clique....shame, as there as some nice and well informed people on here. It seems that all some of you are doing is having a pop at anything I say to anyone.

I'm up for it. Bring it on. :thumbs: I've always been very capable in these situations.

Edited by Dr B