Prazimec D Buyers Read Please

I have made a big boob!! It would appear that on some orders I never paid enough postage costs and the Tablets have been considerably delayed. I have been In touch with Royal Mail. She said they will arrive to the destination address....DEFINITELY, but with a long delay which could be up to 2 whole weeks. A Card may well be delivered asking guys to collect them and pay for extra postage. I will obviously pay the extra once guys tell me what it was.

I advertised the Tablets in the beginning and never allowed for enough P&P. So I sent them as cheaply as possible, which has back fired on me. Totally my mistake and if the guys this effects re-order for some more, ever, then I will do them cheaper for them. SORRY TO WHOEVER IT EFFECTS, WHAT A KNOB HEAD.

• Like 1

Actually Dodger, when you paid for yours with paypal you never left an address there. I had to ask you for an address and I only got it on the 18th. I posted yours a.m yesterday, the 20th. When you paid and when you left the address you never said they were needed in a rush, I would of sent them rushed otherwise. I WILL HOWEVER GIVE YOU YOUR TENNER BACK VIA PAYPAL MATE, IF you don't get them by the weekend. I CAN ONLY SAY SORRY AGAIN. I DON'T SELL A GREAT DEAL AND MY MRS USUALLY DOES STUFF FOR ME, LESSON LEARNT.

What does it matter to you DonnyC

As a gesture mate, I will send you replacements free of charge for you to get them tomorrow. message me your address again and I will sort it for you.

Check your pms I messaged you my ady for the second time yesterday n when I checked this mornin you hadn't deleted it so it will obviously still be in your inbox, I'm worming my pups for there first time tommorow so I need to do the bitch at the same time so I can't take the risk now on seein if yours turn up or not, I would of said this by pm shamo but you ain't been ancwerin them have you, summet not right tho as you sent me a pm last week sayin you'd posted them 1st class,even if you'd of posted 2nd class I'd of easily had them by now..

Nothing funny going on mate, I probably got you mixed up with some one else. You are the only one who has taken issue with it and suggested anything untoward. I WILL REFUND YOU VIA PAYPAL AS ABOVE AND TO BE HONEST IT IS DIFFICULT AT TIMES BECAUSE GUYS USE NICKNAMES ON HERE AND OTHER NAMES TO SEND STUFF TO. YOURS IS, WHAT LOOKS LIKE, A JAPANES NAME ON THE E-MAIL ADDRESS. I WON'T RIP ANYBODY OFF, I ALSO DON'T SPEND 24/7 ON HERE, BEEN ON LATELY BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS I AM HAVING WITH THIS. YOU ACTUALLY E-MAILED YOUR ADDRESS ON THE 19TH NOT THE 18TH AS I THOUGHT, YOU SAID SORRY FOR DELAY YOU NEVER SAW THE E-MAIL SENT TO YOU.

I don't know anythin about the address bein misplaced but I won't dought your word but you pmd me sayin that you'd posted them on the 14th n also if there was a problem with the address you should have kept contacted askin me about that when I payed on the 12th or 13th, you only asked for my address again when I kept askin if you'd posted em n that they'd not turned up, anyway I'm arguing over a tenner Iv got enough goin on with gettin ready to move house n stuff like that as I said I would've done this in private message anyway but I was gettin no reply so you can't blame me for findin things abit weird, il take you at your word n if I get them tommorow then fine but if not then there no good to me anyway as I need to use them tommorow plus I also move house next week aswell..

Actually Dodger, when you paid for yours with paypal you never left an address there. I had to ask you for an address and I only got it on the 18th. I posted yours a.m yesterday, the 20th. When you paid and when you left the address you never said they were needed in a rush, I would of sent them rushed otherwise. I WILL HOWEVER GIVE YOU YOUR TENNER BACK VIA PAYPAL MATE, IF you don't get them by the weekend. I CAN ONLY SAY SORRY AGAIN. I DON'T SELL A GREAT DEAL AND MY MRS USUALLY DOES STUFF FOR ME, LESSON LEARNT.

What does it matter to you DonnyC

Fecking touchy are you..Its an open forum and I only asked a question how it came to be..As I cant post anything unless they weigh it first..A genuine question about postage thats all..
  • Like 1

Sounds to me like the man just posted em in the postbox with a first class stamp on. Mistakes get made and at least the lad has come on admitting the mistake. Lesson learned for the future i think. Shamo...Donny asked out of politeness not as a dig at you. Donny is a sound bloke and i reckon a quick apology would be in order...regards stabba :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well just had todays post n what a surprise still no wormers amongst it and Iv also had no refund into my paypal either which I asked for the other day, the wormers would only take 24 hours to receive 1st class so come on shamo be honest now they wasnt posted were they Iv never known someone so hard to deal with n such a feck about especially over a tenner off to the vets now before they shut..

So what you are saying is that, out of all the people who paid, you are the one I have ripped off.......for a tenner!? I was advised not to give you a refund, as the Tablets will DEFINITELY get to you. When advertised there was no mention of postage times or method of postage AND you never asked or said there was a rush. I have explained FULLY on the open Forum what happened and admitted to being a knob head, in this instance anyway. I have told you I will give you a refund this weekend, regardless of advice and I will.......my Mrs has to be here to do it via paypal!! It's only 1pm on Saturday right now and it's a tenner!!..................If you are that skint, I also loan money to people, do you need some? PM me.

TBH Stabba, there's no need for DonnyC to apologise, but it was a pointless, unhelpful statement and question. I had already learnt my lesson.

It doesn't matter to me what you do for a living shamo weather somebody is a shelf stacker or a body guard to the queen would be the same as I respect any man on what he might be whatever he does for a livin fact is Iv been messed about n I did tell you via pm on here that I needed the tabs ASAP for my bitch as I start worming my pups yesterday n obviously I need to worm her at the same time n I'm not keeping them waiting, I asked the other day for a refund n that I'd go to the vets but you replied that you'd sent them the day before so I waited n they still havnt come,Iv now been to the vets today n got some wormers so I'm now again askin for a refund,if you have sent the wormers n they happen to get to the house on Monday il gladly send them back to you if there later than that then I won't be there anyway as I'm movin,as for a tenner being a lot to me well weather it is or it isn't that's besides the point as it's the principle of it n if I made a habbit of throwing tenners away willy nillly then yeh at some point in the future maybe I'd need to give someone like you a call cheers

So what you are saying is that, out of all the people who paid, you are the one I have ripped off.......for a tenner!? I was advised not to give you a refund, as the Tablets will DEFINITELY get to you. When advertised there was no mention of postage times or method of postage AND you never asked or said there was a rush. I have explained FULLY on the open Forum what happened and admitted to being a knob head, in this instance anyway. I have told you I will give you a refund this weekend, regardless of advice and I will.......my Mrs has to be here to do it via paypal!! It's only 1pm on Saturday right now and it's a tenner!!..................If you are that skint, I also loan money to people, do you need some? PM me.

TBH Stabba, there's no need for DonnyC to apologise, but it was a pointless, unhelpful statement and question. I had already learnt my lesson.

Me apologise!!! Get a fecking grip
  • Like 1