Lamping Footwear

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you go out at night,especially in remote isolated places,wearing them ankle bracelets,you may get your back door broken into?.

Miendl boots mate. Gore-tex lining and very comfortable. Do the job. Or grubs wellies

Yes thy are comfy le chameau do a nice boot but more expensive

£100 seeland boot for £35 is a bargin , they make banging gear. When the ploughs like sludge or the snows out these boots will come into there own. And ya won't give a monkeys what you look like

Not being biased mate but there pants, and personally I'd rate seeland as ok and cheap, definitely not banging gear.

There £35 pound for a reason mate, can't comment as to how good they perform because I wouldn't be able to get over how they look. They might be the dogs nads, but there not for me. As I say, up to now muck boots have always been good for me. Some people say there shite, some people like them. But for there price range, I'm happy. If you want better footwear, you'll pay more, le chamaeu for example.

Regards

Adam

had a pair of seeland wellies worse ive ever had worse than muckboots

I've been using the seeland keepers for last couple of seasons and so far so good. They get used come rain or shine. I'm sure they were only £40 or there abouts.

• 4 weeks later...