Cracking Results Feeding Chicken Carcasses And Complete

thought i'd post this as its working big time for me. i've always fed complete but i have a dog that doesn't seem to do that well on it. asked for a bit of info and started feeding carcasses as well as the dry.

big time success !!

dog piling weight and muscle on , coat looking better, stools good and now catching.

nuff said

I feed as little biscuit as possible after a thread I read on here also and me or the hounds have never look back. Like you said alot more healthier all around and a dam site easier to clean up after.

It's only a shame it won't help my lot to catch :D

I feed as little biscuit as possible after a thread I read on here also and me or the hounds have never look back. Like you said alot more healthier all around and a dam site easier to clean up after.

It's only a shame it won't help my lot to catch :D

we're lucky here i suppose. healthiest population of rabbits for 10 years or so. gonna be a nice winter

I've said this before and i'll say it again. i've tried just complete and just raw. No difference in the dogs health stamina or weight. Only difference is the amount of shite you have to clear up on complete. That said i feed raw exclusively and am happy to so. But if the Raw ever became counter productive to source then i've have no hesitation on going back to complete.

• Like 1

I've said this before and i'll say it again. i've tried just complete and just raw. No difference in the dogs health stamina or weight. Only difference is the amount of shite you have to clear up on complete. That said i feed raw exclusively and am happy to so. But if the Raw ever became counter productive to source then i've have no hesitation on going back to complete.

I notice a difference in they're coat and skin .

i feed barf with added pasta, did once add complete but decided it was not necessary so stopped doing it,

hey paulus, if i could get the right gear locally i reckon i would go over to just raw. what do your dogs get ? my worry apart from maybe not being able to source everything , is getting the mix of grub right. cheer rob