Bpr Doing His Bit In Promoting The Sport.......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody does and says stupid things at times ... Maybe if somebody that knows him could speak to him and confirm that he wants to come back on without any nonsense and contribute as he did before th

Yet he's not allowed back on the forum, what a load of shit

added good posts to this forum and now posts on the cool site

Basically he asked to be removed and was told ok but not to rejoin, but THEN rejoined again with a bad attitude..... :blink:

His re-incarnations were scheme-sport, BPR, BPR2, Iwasonpermissionhonest', amongst others...

I was willing to allow him back on, but then I didn't have the full story and the overall consensus from discussion with others was to not allow it, he came back with a bad attitude, started getting abusive and was basically taking the piss..this comes from three topics covered and input from all the moderators.

How many chances does someone need? Why do people go down this road?

Basically he asked to be removed and was told ok but not to rejoin, but THEN rejoined again with a bad attitude..... :blink:

His re-incarnations were scheme-sport, BPR, BPR2, Iwasonpermissionhonest', amongst others...

I was willing to allow him back on, but then I didn't have the full story and the overall consensus from discussion with others was to not allow it, he came back with a bad attitude, started getting abusive and was basically taking the piss..this comes from three topics covered and input from all the moderators.

How many chances does someone need? Why do people go down this road?

Everybody does and says stupid things at times ... Maybe if somebody that knows him could speak to him and confirm that he wants to come back on without any nonsense and contribute as he did before the silliness then he would be allowed back? ... Shame to lose somebody so knowledgable from the site .........

• Like 6