• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

ok paulas moses walked up the mount when god called for him which was surrounded by clouds all the people were afraid of what they saw.moses came down from the mountain with the clay tablets witnessed by thousands of jews an egyptians.these are eye witness accounts not hear say.do you think moses was a liar

• Like 1

Hypocrisy is endemic in the church & all religions...........I have no interest in the church, therefore have no interest in what go's on there.........gay marriage included

how many have their children christened as a standard thing rather than for what its actually intended for. personally i never had either of my lads christened as i am not religious, preferring to let them make their own minds up when they understand what it means, now to me i am respecting religion by doing this even though i dont follow it in any shape or form, where as allowing gay marriage in a church against what the bible teaches to me is disrespecting the religion.

A good point well made, P ! I'll give you that one .

ok paulas moses walked up the mount when god called for him which was surrounded by clouds all the people were afraid of what they saw.moses came down from the mountain with the clay tablets witnessed by thousands of jews an egyptians.these are eye witness accounts not hear say.do you think moses was a liar

These are definitely NOT eye - witness accounts, mate. The Bible has been re-written countless times over the centuries, with parts removed, added and altered to suit the agenda of those doing the re - writing.

. So (just for instance ) 'Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's ass' or 'ox' or 'wife', depending on which account you happen to read !

• Like 1

any real facts that can be proven mushroom instead of childish slabbering,anybody

Let's ask you the same question, Brian.

After all, if your asking us to believe that the Bible is true, surely the onus is on you to offer some proof ?

It also says he came down the mountain in his Triumph, ffs as if they had cars then? What rubbish :yes:

• Like 4

typical atheist blabber ,mushroom no facts as usual ,just slander mate typical atheist actions mate

LMFAO and the facts for the existence of some divine being are where??? You tard if you believe fair enough but take the door knocking righteous bollocks and go brainwash your children lol and for the record I'm agnostic but if the Cnut does exist he better have a good excuse for putting nutters like yourself or ISIS on the planet hahahahahaha

why is the bible so hard to beleive,do people not beleive eye witness accounts or are people just willfully ignorant.the bible has stood the test of time,no one has disproved it in any shape or form,an there have been hundreds( still are) trying to disprove to no avail,most people are just hypocrites slabering away about bible but there jyst going from what theyve heard from someone else f***ing idiots letting people make there mind up for them.think about this YOUR DEAD LONGER THAN YOU LIVE colombus is dead few hundred years.think about that

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof that goes beyond a book of dubious age, written by unknown writers to suit their own agenda, and changed countless times for countless reasons.

Finally, before I bid this thread farewell...............

To anyone who believes that the Bible is a factual account, I would offer one word............................

DINOSAURS !

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 7