You keep dreaming about hitler mate, nazi party big occult men, but you say otherwise no nother.

Hutchy your arent even debating your just spouting atheist poo poo, an as you said you cant prove nothing, your words not mine.

I done this to death already for pages an pages, an it was a waste, cause it was just slaging back an forward, now last time im saying this, you have a big gripe with the bible, but I take it literal, so point out specifically your gripe, an we can move on

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

When you are at your weakest god shows you his strength .he came not only to take away sin but disease and infirmaties

So he's a doctor now. Fraz might have something to say on that as man has not evolved as far as education and knowledge goes for quite some time yet anti-biotics, vaccinations, medical treatments and indeed general knowledge of basic medical procedures have all been massive milestones in recent times that have only

Not necessarily, I'm sure you've heard of spontaneous healing where people suffering from diseases such as cancer go on a visit to some holy place and miraculously get cured. It's the expectation and euphoria that heals them.

Is it now?

No it's God....

I know

When you are at your weakest god shows you his strength .he came not only to take away sin but disease and infirmaties

So he's a doctor now. Fraz might have something to say on that as man has not evolved as far as education and knowledge goes for quite some time yet anti-biotics, vaccinations, medical treatments and indeed general knowledge of basic medical procedures have all been massive milestones in recent times that have only

Not necessarily, I'm sure you've heard of spontaneous healing where people suffering from diseases such as cancer go on a visit to some holy place and miraculously get cured. It's the expectation and euphoria that heals them.

Is it now?

No it's God....

I know

Shame he doesn't do that for every cancer sufferer...

You keep dreaming about hitler mate, nazi party big occult men, but you say otherwise no nother.

Hutchy your arent even debating your just spouting atheist poo poo, an as you said you cant prove nothing, your words not mine.

I done this to death already for pages an pages, an it was a waste, cause it was just slaging back an forward, now last time im saying this, you have a big gripe with the bible, but I take it literal, so point out specifically your gripe, an we can move on

That's easy enough.

It's a book written by men about a God made by men in order to control men. End of. No impact on how I ldecide what I choose to do in my life. The same goes for any religious text.

I don't have to dream about anything let alone a set of people that commit horrendous acts in the name of religion.

• Like 3

Hello chris, as I said before, we came from soup to human, so started small, then evolved to human, an bang here we are, acoording to evos we were stupid back then, so what about the great structures, around world, pyramids etc, theres hundreds of them, no bother for bible beleivers, bible tells us they were giants in those days an after, problem for evos, men were smarter back then imo can you explain these mega structures?truther an hutchy

I'm a little confused here, Fraz, but I haven't read the first 200 pages of this thread. You're saying we came from soup to human? That's evolution.

Evo's say were stupid back then? That isn't supported by the evidence. Evolution doesn't necessarily favour intelligence. It favours the most adaptable.

It's continual random mutation that is either successful, or not. The successful mutation survives to be passed on. The unsuccessful isn't.

I don't have the time or patience to type a post of how human intelligence as evolved to it's current level. I'm sure it wouldn't be read in it's entirety and it would be an enormous volume. There are some fantastic explanations, by people who are extremely versed in the science, but in an awfully brief para-phrase it stems from a mutation of the ape jaw bone and subsequent atrophy of the jaw the muscles that allowed skulls to expand and the size of the brain to expand with it. All part of the evolutionary process. The continual, and random, mutation over time.

When you mentioned giants, earlier, I didn't realise you meant Nephilim. I thought you meant the syndrome Acromegaly which results in the human pituitary gland over producing growth hormone. A condition witnessed today that can cause giantism in humans. I'm sure everyone is familar with the wrestler Andre the Giant but his size, strength, and weight, were a side effect of a disease which ultimately killed him.

Personally I don't believe that Nephilim existed. The bones, pictures, and anecdotal evidence has been exposed as a hoax. The Smithsonian and National Geographic haven't supressed information and the story that they have is also a hoax.

Square cube law (science) has proven that a 20ft+ human couldn't exist. Specifically the parts that deal with biomechanics if you wish to study it further. Briefly, the size and density of the bones of Andre the Giant. A mere minnow, compared to the Nephilim, put him at around 600lbs. Scaling up such a creature to 20, 30, or even 50ft wouldn't be possible for a biped especially in these hot arrid areas where these alleged bones have been discovered.

As far as mega structures go, many here have already stated some of the theories, but I haven't yet read anything about the nubian pyramids constructed by the Kushite kingdom, in what is now Sudan. There are over 250 pyramids there and the Eqyptians sampled heavily from their architectural and engineering skills. The pyramids weren't built by slaves but by skilled builders. The larger Egyptian pyramids took far longer to construct and modern archaelogy has already uncovered the levelled cities that were around them housing thousands of workers who were treated well and lived very comfortably.

The bible may give it's version of events but so too does James Spader in Stargate. :thumbs:

EDIT:

Hitler was a Christian. Drawing his torrent of anti-semitism from the pages of the gospel according to (the convieniently anonymous) John. He clearly points to his inspiration, in his book. Yes he dabbled in the occult but he was also a complete f***ing lunatic.

Stalin was indeed a confirmed atheist, as was demanded under Communism. However you neglected to mention that was raised a Christian, by his mother. He was enrolled in seminary school and studied the priesthood. When he seized power he walked into a ready made religious tyranny that had been constructed by the Russian Orthodox church. He merely rebranded tools of the church, namely the Inquisition, that were used to keep the sheep inline and rebranded them under the flag of hammer and sickle.

My primary reason for knowing the bible is a complete work of fiction is that at no point in the bible does it say that slavery is wrong. It only says that you should treat your slaves well!

Why doesn't the 10 Commandments say "Thou Shall Not Keep Another Person As Your Property?"

I'm going to burn in hell for masturbating but it's totally okay to own someone with the specific reason of them working for me, without pay? :laugh:

Exactly what I was going to say lol

• Like 1

Right ok, well dont be on here talking crap about the bible, when thats all you got to go on,,,,,,

An this one makes me laugh lol a book to control men haha,,,,, could you please explain to me how it controls men, ya buck ejit