When you are at your weakest god shows you his strength .he came not only to take away sin but disease and infirmaties

So he's a doctor now. Fraz might have something to say on that as man has not evolved as far as education and knowledge goes for quite some time yet anti-biotics, vaccinations, medical treatments and indeed general knowledge of basic medical procedures have all been massive milestones in recent times that have only benefitted mankind.

Rhetorical question for all of the believers. You or your wife are unable to conceive naturally or you have a child that is born prematurely and will not survive without medical assistance or they won't survive to adulthood without a long period of medical support or you develop a terminal illness that is preventable through medical treatment, do you accept the treatment in either case or do you believe your faith, prayers and God's will will be enough to see you through in each case as it is either God's will that you won't be able to conceive, have a poorly child or develop a terminal illness?

Well there are loads of cases of healing disease and sickness by Jesus working through a person with faith that is present at the sick bed etc.man has advanced medically but the cures are there already created by god .man is just discovering them

so he a pharmacist now what he give them the disease for in the first place

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

When you are at your weakest god shows you his strength .he came not only to take away sin but disease and infirmaties

So he's a doctor now. Fraz might have something to say on that as man has not evolved as far as education and knowledge goes for quite some time yet anti-biotics, vaccinations, medical treatments and indeed general knowledge of basic medical procedures have all been massive milestones in recent times that have only benefitted mankind.

Rhetorical question for all of the believers. You or your wife are unable to conceive naturally or you have a child that is born prematurely and will not survive without medical assistance or they won't survive to adulthood without a long period of medical support or you develop a terminal illness that is preventable through medical treatment, do you accept the treatment in either case or do you believe your faith, prayers and God's will will be enough to see you through in each case as it is either God's will that you won't be able to conceive, have a poorly child or develop a terminal illness?

Well there are loads of cases of healing disease and sickness by Jesus working through a person with faith that is present at the sick bed etc.man has advanced medically but the cures are there already created by god .man is just discovering them

so he a pharmacist now what he give them the disease for in the first place

God is also a creator of weapons of mass destruction as he has created all manner of diseases to kill man and beast, cancer being one of them.

Not necessarily, I'm sure you've heard of spontaneous healing where people suffering from diseases such as cancer go on a visit to some holy place and miraculously get cured. It's the expectation and euphoria that heals them.

Is it now?

Woth all The unbelievable evil in the world murder rape and wars can yee honestly say that the devil doesn't exist.

Unexplainable savagery amongst humans what's the main cause.oh yea yee will say god and religion or maybe someone is deceiving you all

hutchy take responsibility for your actions, your now blaming God for mass destruction weapons an cancer, thats all mans fault all there own doing.

Cancer is a thing of mass destruction no matter what animal it affects. God created DNA according the Bible as created everything (it's only recently we are beginning to discover this stuff) so God therefore created the weakness in DNA that allows it be affected by carcinogenic elements, or am I missing something?

I do take actions for myself, nothing done in a deity's name on my part. I am the keeper of my own destiny and others are the judge of my character, that's all I need in life.

Hutchy grow a pair an stop telling tales, im no different to any man, were all equal no matter what, but ive accepted the free gift of jesus, an youve rejected it, whats your problem.

What tales am I telling Fraz?

I am glad we agree that you are no different from anyone Fraz. I don't have a problem at all except when folk make outlandish statements along the lines of "The Bible is fact". I'll remind you, as you've not been involved in it for very long, it's a belief system - you either believe what was wrote down or you don't, there is no fact in any of it and only a believer can sin.

• Like 1

Woth all The unbelievable evil in the world murder rape and wars can yee honestly say that the devil doesn't exist.

Unexplainable savagery amongst humans what's the main cause.oh yea yee will say god and religion or maybe someone is deceiving you all

murder rape war, these are just result of human instinct out of control and them not being good harmless civil/city person. no such thing as a creature that tirelessly spends 24/7 of its life just trying cause havoc to mankind , if devil existed he would probably think the hell with humans im going to cinema tomorrow, facts that billions believe such non sense just shows the humans arent really as smart as they think they are, or the gap between them and animals is not that wide.

I mean has God ever sent food from the sky to the starving kids in somalia's drought for example, but you read in bible or quran that those israelite God split the sea for them to cross to escape death, really what makes them so special, and then he sent food for them from the sky and made it rain

" Then the LORD said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions."

has it ever rained food for any dying people in the last 100 years, why has miracles stopped , why are all the miracles constricted to one area and in middle east , beside the bible or quran is there any historian who wrote about the sea being split or written records of people seeing food coming down from sky, it never happened. how could anyone believe such thing when they never witnessed it , its just bullshit they keep brainwashing us with.

• Like 1

The Hebrews were the chosen people.the descendants of Adam and the line was to be kept going for Jesus to be born.

When Jesus was born the Hebrews rejected him as messiah but anyone who followed Jesus from then on could go to heaven.the Hebrews were protected before Jesus because they were the chosen people.

What do yee think of the saints who have not decomposed look up st bernadette

hutchy your making excuse after excuse, an now your trying to make excuse for sinning, hi work you away dio want you want, but you seem hellbent on trying to make people think other than the truth of the bible as I said, show me were the bible is ,,,,whatever you call it an we can start from there, an if you cant stop trying to put beleivers down when you know nothing about the bible, thanks

hutchy your making excuse after excuse, an now your trying to make excuse for sinning, hi work you away dio want you want, but you seem hellbent on trying to make people think other than the truth of the bible as I said, show me were the bible is ,,,,whatever you call it an we can start from there, an if you cant stop trying to put beleivers down when you know nothing about the bible, thanks

I am not making any excuses Fraz and I am not putting believers down at all and never will, as I have said that is each person's opinion and choice but you can't state the Bible is absolute fact because there is no other document to back it up. "It's the word of God" well if there is no God how can it be the word of God? What if it's just the writings of men that you believe to be the truth? You have no way of backing any of it up with fact based evidence, that is what we have established over the last 215 pages so therefore you can't say the bible is fact merely you have Faith in the bible.

You still haven't answered my question from earlier, have you ever seen and read the original manuscripts that the KJ was translated from?

If I don't believe Fraz I can't sin, it is that simple or can't you get your head around that? If I don't believe in a God then how can I sin?

• Like 1