Wildfowling Clubs ??

Right guys, for a number of years now iv been thinking that I'd like to have a go at wildfowling. I already do a number of shooting sports, and have done for a good few years. So ecently I got in touch with wentloog wildfowlers and also Gloucestershire wildfowlers. Both seen really good clubs to be part of. Good land, both pretty close by my location, and club fees and membership fees are almost the same. Now for my question, are any one on here a member, or previous member said clubs, and can give me some advise please, pros and cons so to speak etc. I look forward to any and all replies, regards hh

• 2 weeks later...

I have no experience of the clubs you mention, but I will say this, I have been a member of one or two clubs over the years, and none of them suffer fools, so you are very unlikely to get taken out by an arse hole, its a hard mans sport, but the club members will do all they can to help you get some sport and stay safe, I am sure you could go for a flight with both clubs before making your mind up, or you might want to join both, good luck and enjoy the season :thumbs: