Night Vision Scope Camera?

all parts are here. camera alone with t20 sees just under 200 yards. with scope the range is decreased by quite a bit. any suggestions?

I hate to say it to you Mick but this video sums up my own findings about that camera, both were used with default settings:

I referred to the poor comparison in the video that follows on from it too.

I got a brighter image by altering the OSD settings but it then went jittery when panning across things because the frame rate was lengthened:

That's OK for spotting but not for shooting because the bunny could have moved during the lag time and the shot if you get what I mean.

I personally suspect the MC camera has a HAD sensor fraudulently described as an ExView sensor. If anyone has a damaged one it would be great if they could take the sensor off to see what is written on the back of it.

As a fall-back idea you could use the camera for a 'scopeless' rig because it has the ability to generate a crosshair, or a spotter.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a bit like putting minimal foundations under a house build if you don't mind me saying, and you will probably just end up not using it because it's not going to be very impressive: You want the

He wasn't on about your cam micky,sorry blues I've been a bit busy,the cmos board I have in the spotter came from this camera http://www.dhgate.com/product/mini-139-cmos-700tvl-16mm-board-security/157747477.html#s1-16-1|4139453168 although listed as a 1/3 I have my doubts,it could be a 1/4 sensor but works well all the same.

The seller is on ebay and will sell just the board no case or lens etc,although I can't recall his name on the bay but message him on dhgate if you want to know more etc.

Sorry to hear about the pitfalls in your camera micky,I got one from MC (link on this thread somewhere) and have no problems with it what so ever,although mine is a mini box cam rather than the tube type.

Edited by weebster

He wasn't on about your cam micky,sorry blues I've been a bit busy,the cmos board I have in the spotter came from this camera http://www.dhgate.com/product/mini-139-cmos-700tvl-16mm-board-security/157747477.html#s1-16-1|4139453168 although listed as a 1/3 I have my doubts,it could be a 1/4 sensor but works well all the same.

The seller is on ebay and will sell just the board no case or lens etc,although I can't recall his name on the bay but message him on dhgate if you want to know more etc.

Sorry to hear about the pitfalls in your camera micky,I got one from MC (link on this thread somewhere) and have no problems with it what so ever,although mine is a mini box cam rather than the tube type.

Interestingly I also now have one of those box cams that initially seems comparable to the E700 - the jury is still out though.

Seems a woman runs MC and her husband runs another site selling the same stuff.

Interestingly I also now have one of those box cams that initially seems comparable to the E700 - the jury is still out though.

Seems a woman runs MC and her husband runs another site selling the same stuff.

As far as I know the only thread I have seen that compares that small box camera was against the watec 902h and from memory it done it alright,I doubt it's better than the e700 BUT it is easier to mount in another box and there's a choice of c/cs mount or mtv 12mm mount lenses.

It has an osd button on the back of the board rather than the lead so again similar to the e700,privacy settings although all I've done with mine is remove the ir filter and set to b/w.

Oh and it's £35 ish so half the cost of the e700,for airgun use it's ideal and I'd say well out 100yds+ for those with powder burners :laugh:

Edited by weebster