Rez i like the look of the r8 and i love the stock but the only thing that puts me off is the plastic trigger but may look into getting one later on as there is bound to be a different trigger system that fits it some where ?

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Same mate. But from what I've seen and heard, it's fine. It's perhaps not the plastic trigger (it's no doubt so dense and sorted it'll be fine. Remember the 100 has a kinda plastic blade) it's more the one stage affair... One stage triggers can seem a bit budget. Although, that said, it's something to get used too. The R8 is clearly aimed at field work, it won't break scores on the HFT range but will be reliable and accurate. A proper hunter. No doubt would suit your rabbit bashing sessions mac down to a tea :) needs a 177 variant mind. Now your a convert.

If i got one rez it would have to be 177 ,so ill wait till they fetch one out

hell iv even got the new CROW SPORT in 177

i was just saying to day i hope i like it in 177 or it may be going lol

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't pay any attention to a magazine review dean mate, it'll be the usual "oh you must own this, it's the best rifle ever etc"   Not knocking the rifle, I'd just wait until someone who isn't

I have an 850 Hämmerli Airmagnum, and I can`t tell the difference betwen the R8 and it except it is PCP and not CO2..and the 850 is a very good gun..

Heres a newer vid with more testing hope you enjoy it .

The gun is sound. people on here making comments about (How bad? How good is it?) should not be making such comments unless they have purchased/ or actually shot the rifle. I have purchased the said rifle and given my truthfull comments about owning the said rifle,and should accept or refute my/our comments about it I am thinking that sometimes we should perhaps, realise that young shooters dont grasp what we, who have owned such air rifles are trying to give realistic feedback to other forum members. This is my last post on this subject.

• Like 1

The gun is sound. people on here making comments about (How bad? How good is it?) should not be making such comments unless they have purchased/ or actually shot the rifle. I have purchased the said rifle and given my truthfull comments about owning the said rifle,and should accept or refute my/our comments about it I am thinking that sometimes we should perhaps, realise that young shooters dont grasp what we, who have owned such air rifles are trying to give realistic feedback to other forum members. This is my last post on this subject.

Lol. Mate, we're all excited about the R8, otherwise we wouldn't be chatting about it. Cool down. You have a banging set up if it's yours on YouTube. Many of us are saying we want one, we just waiting for the 177 model :)

Edited by Rez
  • Like 1

ive never seen a bad review in any mag about any rifle.

You should look at the reviews on the old bsa mags they were terrible before they fetched out the new blue and red ones

No they bleeding were not. I have a Super 10 on it's original magazine and never had a problem with it. I also have a rebuilt magazine that was purchased as being faulty and only needed a damned good clean up!

ive never seen a bad review in any mag about any rifle.

You should look at the reviews on the old bsa mags they were terrible before they fetched out the new blue and red ones

No they bleeding were not. I have a Super 10 on it's original magazine and never had a problem with it. I also have a rebuilt magazine that was purchased as being faulty and only needed a damned good clean up!

Now now mole lol when i had the last scorpion in 22 i had loads of problems with them the o rings kept snapping and i even sent the rifle back to bsa thinking some thing was wrong with it they sent it back with new mag and it fecked up to

the little bit that the indexing pin hits to flick the next pellet into place wore down so it would jump two or three pellets

this happend to two mags so sent the rifle back again thinking some thing was wrong with the pin but they said it was the mag and sent it back with a list of what they checked im not knocking bsa there costumer service is second to none

and i love there rifles but im just talking from personal experience and from some of the lads from the shooting range

that had trouble with theirs

and if they were that good why did they fetch the new style out that index them selfs in both cals ?

Some lads like your self have had no trouble with theirs but a lot have

Well we've dropped 6 bunny so far and are freezing and look like snowmen

Good on you bud get a post up .

Im getting ready now to go out but there is no snow yet up here

and if i get one ill be lucky and happy

Your going out at half twelve tonight mac?! Not a cat in hells chance of bagging anything but a cold mate.

Saw plenty but once you lamp them off they go

BLANKED

Yeah I dropped a bunny up a hillside at about 50 yard very nice shot it just folded up n kicked it's way down towards us lol I've got an r8 spare I got another off the lads mate I got it off brand new he opened box up and it's too heavy for his lad so I bought it